CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
Reporting to the VP for Storytelling & Content, the Social Media Manager is responsible for strategically building CLEAR's social media presence & channels to achieve business goals. The Manager develops & executes strategies to increase awareness, build brand affinity both in consumer & B2B communities, educate the public on new CLEAR products, & market CLEAR's employer brand.
The Manager is entrepreneurial, results & data-driven, a highly organized professional with strong writing & communications skills with the ability to work well independently. This social media strategist has expert knowledge in google analytics & can create engaging content on all social platforms & is fluent in each different platforms voice & use of language. She/he/they prioritizes inclusivity & accuracy in all their messaging.
What You Will Do:
- Develop & execute Clears multi-channel strategy to grow our social following & increase engagement on all social media platforms.
- Partner with internal & external teams to design & execute creative social campaigns to support program & product launches, seasonal moments, core brand awareness & affinity needs, special initiatives, etc.
- Key responsibility for developing content & social content strategy including videos & images.
- Daily management of all Clears social accounts, monitoring traffic (weeknights & weekends, as needed) & data.
- Monitor & review analytics of social campaigns to continually improve efforts, generating clear weekly, monthly & quarterly reports.
- Work with partner social media teams to synergy & stronger support of joint initiatives
- Collaborate with internal partners & build external partnerships to promote coverage & achieve goals
- Research & implement current social media trends to ensure audience reach is maximized
- Handles additional marketing/promotional projects as assigned
Who You Are:
- Proven track record of increasing brand awareness through social media
- An expert in social media trends & platforms
- 5 + years of experience with creating social media campaigns for a brand
- Must have strong creative, copyediting/writing skills with ability to operate on short turnaround
- Ability to analyze social media traffic metric systems & produce reports
- Has a passion for good storytelling with the ability to write engaging headlines & social media posts
- Ability to establish external partnerships with similar organizations
- Must have a strong sense of urgency & attention to detail
- Must be able to multitask & work collaboratively
- Mac proficient
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) or similar platforms
- Google Analytics, etc.