Marketing Operations Intern
Available Start Dates: Summer 2021
AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
Learn more about life at AlphaSights here.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do & is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds & experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation & knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, & society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in peoples development, & follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably & with respect.
The Marketing Operations Intern Role
The ideal candidate will be analytical & process driven, comfortable working with large datasets, able to collaborate in a fast-paced environment & is eager to learn how to analyze, report on & provide strategies on data within marketing & business development enablement software platforms like MailChimp, SalesLoft, Copper, Google Analytics & more.
As a Data Operations Intern, you will:
- Assist in the tracking, collation & reporting of data inputted by the client development & marketing teams including social media, website, email campaign analysis & more
- Assist in the creation of dashboards for automating tracking & reporting methods
- Maintain technical marketing systems, integrations, & reporting, in order to support the marketing team's data needs while maintaining data integrity; troubleshoot as needed
- Quality check the data inputted by our client development & marketing teams for inaccuracies
- Assist in the creation of training materials & resources for sales & marketing softwares
Our most successful Interns embrace a whatever-it-takes mantra & relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve their goals. We are looking for a sharp & dynamic candidate who has an interest in marketing analytics, a keen eye for detail for data cleaning, & great organizational skills.
More About The Marketing Team
The Marketing organization at AlphaSights is comprised of two main functions:
- Brand & Communications
- Demand Generation
The Demand Generation team focuses on increasing awareness & the perceived value of AlphaSights in both existing & target accounts. Brand & Communications tell AlphaSights compelling story to our clients, prospects, advisors, candidates, & employees.
Both are truly global teams, operating out of London, New York, Shanghai & Hong Kong & you will have a chance to work with individuals from both. You will be working closely with our Marketing Operations Analyst, who helps manage our tools & the data within them to create strategic reports & improve our processes & will help to ensure our data is in pristine condition!
Learn more about our Specialist Functions here.
What We Look For
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds & experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- Ideal candidate would be studying a Bachelors degree in either Business, Marketing or similar relevant field
- Strong academic credentials in major
- Innate curiosity & excitement about the business world ideally evidenced through your undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- Numeracy skills - ability to use, manipulate & interpret large datasets
- Experience & proficiency in using Excel / Google Sheets to calculate reports & creating graphs/charts
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced, challenging, & dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills with a natural aptitude for connecting with people
- High levels of extracurricular involvement & leadership
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time & view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Rising Undergraduate Junior (Class of 2022)
- Strong academic credentials & noteworthy extracurricular leadership
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you're not sure if you check every box? Apply anyway! Wed love to hear from you & see how you can drive impact in our firm.
- We hire on a rolling basis until our program is full
- Program Start Date: Early June 2021
- Program End Date: Mid August 2021
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor visas for this position.