Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
The Mailchimp internship program started in 2013. In the past 6 years, weve had the privilege of bringing in some of the brightest, most talented college students from around the country to spend time with our teams. Our 12 week intern program was designed so that interns can grow their skill set, thrive in the Mailchimp community, & do meaningful work. They also have a lot of fun along the way!
Start Date: August 26, 2019
Our Fallinternship program has some flexibility in regards to school schedules; interns are expected to be here for the full of week of onboarding, August26, 2019 - August 30, 2019. For students seeking apart-time schedule, the work schedule is set for full days on MWF.
Were looking for a Project Manager, Intern to join the team. The ideal candidate listens hard, is highly observant, communicative & can organize people & ideas to get things done. You should be a team player who is comfortable learning while also collaborating with Mailchimps Marketing, Design, & Engineering teams, among others.
What youll do:
- Partner with other Project Managers to facilitate product development practices including stand-ups, planning, showcases & retrospectives
- Maintain team confluence pages, monitor team Jira boards & keep status against plans
- Complete weekly status to inform management of how projects are progressing based on estimated delivery timeframes
Wed love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience as a contributor on a cross-functional team
- Strong written & interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships & influence within & across immediate working groups
- Working towards a degree or have relevant work experience in Marketing, Product, Design or Technology
- Exposure to or understanding of delivering a consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS)
- Exposure to or understanding of SCRUM / Agile methodologies
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.