SO, WHO ARE WE?
ShowClix, a product of Patron Technology, enables live event organizers to create better, more customized experiences for their ticket buyers & deeper, more profitable relationships with their sponsors through an integrated, industry-leading event technology solution. Event organizers of different sizes & across different segments use Patron Technology for ticketing, marketing, fan engagement, CRM, logistics & data management.
Sound interesting? Lets talk.
WHY DO WE NEED YOU?
ShowClix seeks an experienced ticketing professional to act in a supervisory role within our Client Success team. As an expert in the proprietary ShowClix ticketing system, the Senior Client Success Manager (Sr. CSM) is responsible for successfully managing multiple clients ticketing portfolios simultaneously while supervising other Client Success Managers to meet & exceed their own clients expectations. Reporting to the Director of Client Operations, the Sr. CSM will be both a team coach & a client advocatetheir success measured by client retention.
Please note: This position will work from Pittsburgh or remotely from the East Coast or in Toronto, Canada. This role will report to management in the Pittsburgh headquarters.
- Manage a select roster of clients as the primary point of contact for all ticketing needs.
- Become a system expert capable of advising both clients & staff on best practices regarding using ShowClix products.
- Leverage advanced understanding of Patron Technology products to target opportunities for success for all clients held by your team.
- Understand & communicate product updates, new features, & new functionality to both your team & the clients held by your team.
- Manage cross-departmental communication & assist your team in escalating matters that require advance consideration or evaluation.
- Ensure that both clients & your team understand the workflows within ShowClix.
- Acquire a functional knowledge of all ShowClix & Patron Technology products used to produce events, & be able to intelligently speak to how they work. Ensure that all direct reports are equipped to do the same.
- Guide & nurture team to grow their knowledge & skill sets.
- Manage escalation of client issues & engineering cases.
- Supervise client check ins; Visit clients in person & attend events as required.
- Serve as a resource to Sales during renewal activities.
- 5+ years of experience in client facing ticketing account management, additional experience with managing staff preferred
- HS diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors degree preferred
- Ability to adapt & think creatively while using a variety of software / hardware platforms
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail required
- Capable of building strong relationships with Clients & professionals of all backgrounds
- Ability to travel & work flexible hours, including evenings & weekends
- A passion for creating live event experiences with an eye for improving the customer experience
- 2+ years Salesforce experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written & verbal
- Strong team building skills & ability to motivate others
- Team-player mindset & willingness to collaborate
- Willing to take responsibility & act independently when necessary
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel overnight & on weekends to meet Clients & attend events On Site
Please note: This position will work from Pittsburgh or remotely from the East Coast. This role will report to management in the Pittsburgh headquarters.