CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for an Incident Response Analyst to join our team. The ideal candidate has a strong drive to solve security challenges & the desire to implement best-in-class security measures using cutting edge technology.
What You Will Do:
- Investigate, analyze, contain, & report IT security incidents in accordance with the incident response plan.
- Be a part of the incident response on-call rotation, which may include weekends & holidays.
- Create documentation & contribute to process build out for incident response.
- Help enhance & mature incident response practices.
- Work with & assist employees with security questions or escalations.
- Perform network/system investigations, which may include live response, disk, & memory forensics.
- Learn & cross train in all CLEAR technologies.
- Conduct internal & external security audits.
- Recommend & install appropriate tools & countermeasures.
- Define, implement & maintain corporate security policies.
- Work with key business leaders to help identify critical assets & their protection.
Who You Are:
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud infrastructure & security best practices. Knowledge
should include understanding of cloud security groups, acls & NAT gateways.
- Familiarity with cloud monitoring tools such as Guard Duty.
- Experience in using an enterprise SIEM.
- Experience running security investigations including gathering evidence/artifacts, system forensics, reviewing threat intelligence tools, reviewing log files & incident report writing
- Experience in network traffic & protocol analysis.
- Strong understanding of network & server infrastructure including firewalls, load balancers,
WAFs, EC2 instances, S3 buckets, servers, kubernetes, & docker
- Experience in with scripting & automation for use in a SOAR is a plus
- Familiarity with a variety of operating systems such as Linux, Windows & MacOS
- Strong interest in emerging technology.
- Highly analytical with a high attention to detail