Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Director, Workforce Planning will be a member of Visa's Global Customer Care Services, which is responsible to support & maintain Staffing Model strategy aligned with the corporate strategy maximizing the use of resources to achieve business goals, meet contractual service levels agreement, to ensure business continuity across all geographic locations, & across all Visa & Vendor sites.
- Coordinate & maintain robust Business Continuity Plan to facilitate disciplined execution of disaster recovery for people, process & technology with minimum impact to our merchants & consumers.
- Provide strategic direction,tactical leadership andday to day responsibilities for the Command Center employees & insure proper staffing andtraining to accomplish departmental goals & objectives
- Work with Business Partners in the preparation of the forecasting process to ensure business needs are met & translate those needs in appropriate capacity planning
- Responsible for providing key recommendations to production management with respect to daily & short term strategies for ensuring optimal service levels.
- Accountable for all the steps involved in intraday management of forecasted volume/staffing
- Maintain & calibratethe right tools to monitor & report employee schedule adherence, tardiness & absenteeism
- Support & maintain employee empowerment tools that allow employees to request time off, make trades as well as schedule preferences for shifts
- Ensure daily staffing levels & analyze future staffing needs for seasonal & special events for the Care Center Enterprise
- Maintain appropriate reporting of systems & procedures of Care Center hiring, turnover, & tenure to identify trends that impact staffing, recruiting ability, & impact on productivity to coordinate hiring plans across all Visa Customer Care Centers
- Coordinate, communicate & maintain business contingency management processes across all Visa's Global Customer Care Centers
- Responsible for working with Genesis & WFM system reports & data.
- Be a key stakeholder in Global Customer Care Services projects, providing expert opinions & requirements that are critical to the success of the GCCS
- Support workforce management while driving cost savings through improved operational efficiencies including queue design, occupancy, & scheduling efficiencies, along with highly effective management of agent FTE through capacity management across different customer communication channels & interaction tools: phone, emails, chat, SMS, fax & social media
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Experience in an operations, business analysis, finance or statistics environment
- Demonstrated people management experience
- Demonstrated management experience (exempt & non-exempt staff) of global teams
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Must be a self-starter & highly motivated business oriented independent thinker
- Comprehensive competency with call center technology such Avaya, Cisco, Genesys, Adeptra & Salesforce
- Strong knowledge Genesys WFMor similar tools
- Demonstrated leadership skills with emphasis on consensus building, diplomacy, cooperative negotiation & persuasion required to build cross functional commitment to deliver intended results
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written in English including the ability to effectively communicate both internally & externally
- Proven tactical skills with the ability to identify connect & communicate opportunities that achieve objectives
- Excellent organization, planning, project management & analytical skills
- 12-15 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 8-10 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 6+ years of work experience with a PhD
- 10 years of contact center workforce management experience
- Bilingual communication skills in English & Spanish
Work hours: 8 Hours / 5 Days per week
Travel:Position might require occasional travel for training or team meetings -
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.