The Critical Mass team in Cupertino sits & works should-to-shoulder with our client. We create applications which drive one of the worlds most trafficked websites. We play an active role helping our client connect their consumers globally through mobile, digital, & in-store experiences.
As a Senior Copywriter, you are a seasoned storyteller who loves to collaborate with UX designers, art directors, & technology developers to bring digital experiences to life. You know how to craft clear, effective, & engaging copy for transactional experiences, digital platforms, marketing campaigns, & other forms of online products, marketing, & advertising.
To demonstrate high-quality, insightful approaches with outstanding results, you pull from a wide variety of experiences on past projects. Youve got a well-rounded knowledge of the disciplines involved in digital mediaUX, design, strategy, product development, & frontend development. Youre also a dynamic leader who can champion creative direction with your team & be an inspiring mentor to junior staff.
Timezone : PST
- Partner with UX designers, art directors, & creative leadership to bring digital products, concepts, & experiences to life.
- Work closely with UX designers & art directors to ensure copy tone & style are consistent with visual tone & style.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives & audience demographics.
- Translate creative direction & copy points from creative briefs into engaging & effective copy concepts.
- Maintain the highest standards of copywriting & exercise quality control.
- 5-8 + years experience as a copywriter in an agency or client-side environmentincluding experience with transactional platforms, interactive experiences, & online marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices & styles for varied contexts with diverse audiences.
- Proven aptitude for quick, creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- A keen enthusiasm for & demonstrable understanding of Web trends & technologies.
- A strong understanding of UX/UI concepts & practices.
- Experience with brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & effectively juggle diverse writing demand.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity & inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.