About the Job:
In this role, you will be responsible for gathering requirements, leading problem solving discussion, configuration, QAing new features, spec-ing out new ideas, optimizing & improving our salesforce system & other sales tools, & having a direct impact on sales.
Every day, you'll be challenged to think creatively about how to make internal tools better, scale to support Samasources fast growth & contribute to the success of the sales team. As a BA Salesforce at Samasource you will continue to develop your skills while helping ensure that Samasource has an effective & scalable platform for our business-critical departments.
This position reports to the Director of Finance & Operations.
- Hands-on configuration of Salesforce including user management, profile & role, security, custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, workflows, alerts, dashboards, reports, etc.
- Partner with management & cross functional teams to identify & define business requirements, build a roadmap of enhancements & integrations of Salesforce, pricing tools & other sales tools, establish priorities, & execute or coordinate with development for execution.
- Identify operational weaknesses & help improve processes to keep teams as efficient as possible to meet business operational needs in Salesforce & other integrated tools.
- Compile & present monthly reports on revenue, forecasts, weighted & unweighted pipeline, & performance metrics by sales rep & geography. Make strategy recommendations to senior sales leadership based on data observations.
- Leverage Salesforce functionality such as Data Loader, Process Builder, & Field Trip as appropriate to optimize processes in the system.
- Provide real-time support for issues relating to Salesforce, other sales tools & other supported integrated platforms; troubleshoot & resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure & maintain data integrity through reinforcement of sales processes, data improvement projects, & ongoing data clean up.
- Contribute to drive adoption by improving the user experience through standardization, documentation, training & ongoing improvement initiatives.
- Create & update process, policy, & training documentation.
- Help troubleshoot Salesforce, pricing tools, & integrated platform issues.
- Keep up to date with Salesforce releases, features, & best practices.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator.
- BA/BS in relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience supporting Salesforce from a systems & business perspective.
- Consultative approach to problem solving.
- Must understand custom objects, fields, workflows, validation rules, profiles, roles, etc.
- Experience working with Data Loader & Field Trip.
- Strong verbal/written communication, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business & technical teams.
- Proven track record retrieving & analyzing data.
- Must be detail oriented & highly organized.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Certified Advanced Administrator.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices, security, & functionality
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain & present details to both business & technical audiences.
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Experience in project/program management.
- Thorough understanding of Opportunity to Order business processes.
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data & validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, were experts in image, video & sensor data annotation & validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, & e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, & our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, & really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, & GTD (Get Things Done).
Samasource offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience & a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, & vision insurance, short- & long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, employer-matching 401K, generous holiday & vacation policies, sabbaticals, paid disability & baby bonding leave, a monthly gym stipend, & professional development opportunities.
At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse & equal opportunity employer.