Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small & big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery & return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants & e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are looking for a Lead Data Engineer to play a critical role in the development of our core platform & guide our French Data Engineering team of 5 people.
The role is based in 8 avenue des Ternes 75017 Paris. The district is very lively with tons of cool restaurants & shops nearby. Its very central & easily accessible: the Metro Ternes is 2 minutes away & the Station Charles de Gaulle Etoile is just a few blocks away.
You will report to the Head of the Data Engineering based in Barcelona, Joan. ;-) Our team is distributed across 2 locations.
- Shape a solid data infrastructure that collects, stores, processes & streams massive amounts of data in a Fast-Data infrastructure
- Work with spatial information & build leverageable solutions that our Front-end team will use to create powerful visualizations of a citys deliveries
- Dive deep into the core of real-time service & produce high-quality code that can help answer questions from business, operations & clients
- Be part of a team of 60 engineers that makes Stuart the best delivery platform for businesses in a highly competitive market
- Grow with us & share: https://medium.com/stuart-engineering (you might want to read the article about Data Ops team)