CommonBondis buildingavalues-driven, customer-centric financial services company.Our missionis tochangethe way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interestrates,a state-of-the art technology platform, andcaringcustomer service.We also are theonlyfinancial services companywitha 1-for-1 social program; for every loan funded, we fund the education ofa child in the developing world. CommonBond has been named to the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, the 50 Best Places to Work by, & the Forbes Fintech 50. Weare backed by great investors, have an awesome team, & are looking for our next great team member.
We are looking for the newest addition to the People Team who will beinstrumental in ensuring anefficient recruiting process whilemaintaining the fun, dynamic,fast-pacedenvironment in which everyone thrives. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. The individual musthave strong organizational skills andbe enthusiastic aboutrecruiting andsolving problems on a daily basis.
As the Recruiting Analyst, you will:
- Identify, source, & engage candidates through creative & innovative sourcing approaches
- Build pipelines of candidates for specific skill sets/job categories
- Partner with hiring managers & other key stakeholders to develop a recruitment strategy & talent pipeline for each position
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process in our applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Act as a brand ambassador for CommonBond through participation in recruitment events including meet-ups, job fairs, & targeted networking functions
- Utilize recruiting metrics to measure how effective & efficient the process is & identify areas for improvement
- Manageall job boards & job postings
- On-board new hires (ensure they have a laptop setup, a welcome package, onboarding meetings scheduled as needed)
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role at a startup and/or agency; previous recruiting/HR experience strongly preferred
- Proven success delivering results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Professional but not stuffy were sharp & competent but also fun
- Team player you want to be relied upon & you understand how others make your goals achievable
- Sense of urgency you want to go, move, make things happen, & shake things up!
- Nimble able to handle changing tasks & priorities & adapt quickly
- Supreme ability to organize yourself & your tasks & manage your time
- Bachelors degree & an objectively strong academic record