BuzzFeed Studios is looking for a Supervising Producer to help pitch, develop, & produce new programming initiatives. In this role, you'll develop content for a variety of platforms & work with team members & external partners & vendors to ensure that projects meet expectations & remain on schedule & within budget. Ideally, youll have 8+ years of experience creating programming in the entertainment & journalism space across platforms, & a passion for finding new & innovative ways to tell stories & engage an audience.
- Brainstorm on pitches & developing decks & sizzles internally & externally
- Hire & manage internal creatives & external vendors
- Supervise story production of short, mid & long-format content, & post & delivery
- Test & work with talent
- Partner with legal, sales, research, marketing & content teams to execute on new programming initiatives
- Identify & troubleshoot production challenges
- Stay current on competitive programming, marketplace trends & technological developments in the content space
- Shoot & edit
- 8 + years of professional experience in story producing, shooting & editing
- Strong storytelling skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced setting
- Access to a network of production professionals
- Strong familiarity with new & emerging video programming platforms
- Experience shooting, editing & directing
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeedcelebrates inclusion andis committed to equal opportunity employment. At BuzzFeed, you can expect:
- A supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions
- No shortage of snacks, catered lunches, beverages, birthday treats... even leftovers from the Tasty kitchens in LA & NYC!
BuzzFeed is the worlds leading tech-powered media company, with a cross-platform news & entertainment network that reaches hundreds of millions of people globally. The company aims to spread truth & joy across the internet by producing articles, lists, quizzes, videos, original series; lifestyle content through brands including Tasty, the worlds largest social food network; original reporting & investigative journalism through BuzzFeed News; strategic partnerships, licensing & product development through BuzzFeed Marketing; & original productions across broadcast, cable, SVOD, film & digital platforms for BuzzFeed Studios.