WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community & services that enable them to do what they love & create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, & our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is building a layer of technology to power our vision of space as a service. From identifying & designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, & improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout & form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 335+ buildings in 20+ countries, & will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
The mission of Product Offerings & Growth is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we create product offerings out of SKUs, sellable inventory, & membership rules, at a dynamically optimized price. Product Offerings & Growth covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility & flexibility so they stay a member for life & grow with us.
Here are some examples of the objectives that our team is trying to achieve:
- Drive up revenue through data-driven price optimization
- Launch tailored flexible product offerings to enterprise & mid-market members
- Improve retention & reduce unexpected churn
- Scale our website to accommodate future products & initiatives
Youll be a contributing engineer lead spending most of your time solving technical & product problems with other engineers & other disciplines. You will be expected to:
- Help the Director of Engineering articulate & implement a compelling & holistic CMS strategy specific to CMS platforms in support of overall business growth & revenue targets.
- Stay current on implementation knowledge of multiple CMS platforms
- Deliver high-quality code that impacts the bottom line of the business
- Drive technical solutions to strategic initiatives
- Help steer technical decisions about infrastructure & architecture
- Model engineering excellence & collaborative processes
- 8-10 years relevant work experience in the digital domain, with strong emphasis in CMS
- Must be demonstrably proficient as a hands-on architect in at least one of the leading platforms in the CMS space. Platforms of proficiency AEM, Sitecore, HP Interwoven, CrownPeak, SDL Tridion, Oracle Fatwire, Drupal, Wordpress, etc.
- Candidate has digital consulting & client-side experience in content operations & demonstrable knowledge of CMS.
- Deep understanding of content management & content marketing operations & demonstrate ongoing immersion in commerce & content world (research, public blogs, reading, other).
- Proven success influencing & working effectively across marketing & company functional groups
- Comprehensive knowledge with Node, PHP or other similar OOO languages
- Deep knowledge of web architecture
- Comfortable working with frameworks such as React.js or Angular
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to collaborate with other engineering teams & work cross functionally (alongside product, design & QA)
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.