PatientPop is the leader in practice growth with the only all-in-one solution that empowers healthcare providers to improve every digital touchpoint of the patient journey. As experts in the healthcare technology space, PatientPop makes it easy for providers to promote their practices online, attract patients, & retain them for life.
We've grown from a small, scrappy team to a workforce of 400+ driven individuals who are committed to scaling smarter. As we move into our next phase of growth, we're looking for passionate & dedicated people to focus on innovative solutions while ensuring that we maintain a superb customer experience. That, in part, means finding highly qualified candidates who want to invest their energy to align with our company's long-term goals.
Are you ready to really dig into a new role? We're looking for you.
Why you're important to us:
At PatientPop we believe that diversity, equity & inclusion are core strengths that are essential to creating a great place to work. We are looking for a strong leader to help create, own & execute on critical initiatives that; support an environment of respect & inclusion for all, ensure fair access to company programs & resources, upholds our inclusive & equitable company policies, & hiring practices & creates a thriving culture that attracts, develops, & retains people from diverse backgrounds.
As a Culture & Diversity Program Director, youll help us achieve our goals of building an inclusive environment & creating & supporting our diverse teams. In order to be a great place to work we must weave diversity, equity & inclusion into the fabric of our culture at PatientPop. Success will be achieved when the majority of PatientPop processes, programs, & activities demonstrate a strong integration of our DEI pillars.
How you will contribute:
- Create, execute & own PatientPops DEI roadmap & strategy.
- Identify, measure & track the metrics & processes that will help us recognize progress & accountability against our roadmap & OKRs.
- Partner with our leadership team to provide subject matter expertise, thought leadership, training, coaching, education & consultancy to drive results.
- Work closely with the Executive team to understand business strategy & OKRs, to develop a strategy that aligns our DEI goals with business outcomes.
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure diversity, inclusion, equity & belonging are a part of existing & new programs, policies, trianing & practices.
- Provide strategic direction & oversight to our employee-led resource groups.
- Partner with our Recruiting Team to identify & drive diversity recruiting efforts.
- Communicate effectively & regularly with internal & external audiences.
- Build & maintain strong relationships with external stakeholders, community partners & outside organizations to further our diversity efforts.
- Be PatientPop culture champion & inspiring leader.
You will stand out with:
- Experience designing, building & leading measurable & scalable diversity, equity & inclusion programs & initiatives.
- Ability to weave diversity, equity & inclusion into the company OKRs strategy.
- Familiar with DEI benchmarks & best practices.
- Demonstrated success in coaching & influencing leaders with regards to diversity, equity & inclusion.
- Strong project management skills within a strong bias for action.
- Creative & passionate team player with exceptional communication & collaboration required.
PatientPop has one simple mission: help healthcare practices thrive. Our solution is the leading all-in-one practice growth platform that's HIPAA-compliant & helps providers promote their practice online, attract patients, & retain them for life. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state & local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.