Working at RippleMatch:
At RippleMatch, we help entry-level candidates find high skill jobs. Figuring out where to begin a career is a huge decision, but students are often forced to rely on overstretched career services centers & small personal networks when they begin their job search. We have built the first product ever to automate early career recruiting & career coaching. Our software helps companies build diverse & high-quality teams & helps candidates find the right opportunity. Since launching RippleMatch from our college dorm room, we have taken off on college campuses, raised over $10 million in venture funding, & brought on some of the most exciting companies in the country as customers. Our tight-knit team of 50+ works hard, celebrates wins, & cares deeply about changing the way finding a job works. We are going to fundamentally transform the hiring landscape & wont settle for anything less.
RippleMatch is seeking a Technical Recruiter to grow & scale our Product & Engineering team in New York City. As a Technical Recruiter, your key mandate will be to help us hire amazing talent to further our mission. This role will entail candidate relationship building, managing, sourcing, & facilitating the interview process. You will be part of an energetic team that promotes collaboration & values creating amazing candidate experiences. This role reports to our Director of People.
We are strongly committed to hiring a diverse & multicultural team. We encourage applications from traditionally under-represented backgrounds.
What you will get to do:
- Partner with our Head of Engineering & engineering team to understand their hiring objectives
- Communicate effectively & compassionately with candidates to create a best-in-class experience throughout the end to end hiring lifecycle
- Foster trust-based relationships with candidates, gaining a close understanding of their requirements & concerns
- Bring excitement for the mission - Were passionate about providing access to the best jobs to candidates from a wide range of schools, ethnicities, & socioeconomic backgrounds & think its important you are too
- Follow up with & provide recommendations to the Hiring Teams throughout the recruitment process, keeping everyone updated & aligned
- Maintain accurate & thorough documentation within Greenhouse to track candidate progress through the funnel & maintain data integrity for reporting
- Strive for diversity, equity, & inclusion while sourcing & submitting candidates for all roles
Who you are:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in technical sourcing or full-cycle recruiting role for engineering candidates
- You are capable of understanding & communicating complex technical requirements
- Excited to work at a startup & to contribute to building & iterating on existing processes
- Deep knowledge of the best candidate sources & a penchant for connecting with technical talent
- Greenhouse expert
- You have a Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Results-oriented with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, optimism, & integrity
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Comfortable handling multiple priorities, & pivoting as needs change
Culture & Perks:
At RippleMatch, we understand that our success stems from the people we have on board, which is why we invest heavily in our teams well-being & growth. We offer a full slate of perks including equity, a dog friendly office, paid vacation, discounted memberships to Class Pass, a pre-tax commuter program, discounted Citi Bike memberships & comprehensive healthcare benefits (with free plan options!). We work hard to foster a culture of constant self-improvement, true ownership, & positivity.
Our office is conveniently located near Union Square in Manhattan, NYC.
RippleMatch is a proud equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.