This Is That Place where opportunity knocks. Our Walmart eCommerce team is obsessed with finding ways to help our customers live better, raising the bar for an entire industry along the way. Youll play a crucial role in shaping the future of shopping, working with crazy talented people in an environment that values kindness & transparency. With the energy of a startup & the scale of the Fortune One, its the ultimate innovators playground.
<ABOUT THE ROLE>
This is a multi-dimensional role on the Womens Fashion Editorial & Content team. You will support the creation of thoughtful, relevant & trend-right fashion content for all digital touch points (onsite, email marketing, social media & cross-category site exposure) from ideation to completion. You will work closely with cross-functional partners, inclusive of Marketing, Site Operations, Design, Merchants, Copy & Studio teams, to help deliver a seamless customer journey & best-in-class fashion destination.
<WHAT YOULL DO>
- Own & manage fashion content for a subcategory of the womens business (Womens, Plus-size, Juniors & Intimates) inclusive of content planning from inception through live site
- Support manager to concept & create best-in-class editorial content
- Support manager with content briefs & creative reviews (i.e. site pages, emails, social media posts, gift guides, special projects, etc.)
- Monitor all live content, linking & corresponding product arrays to ensure flawless execution & thoughtful customer journey
- Create detailed shot lists & work with sample team to ensure timely delivery for photo shoots
- Conduct periodic competitive analysis & compile competitive swipe to stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends
- Conduct quarterly & seasonal hind-sighting of content performance
- Archive editorial & email contentweekly/monthly/quarterly
- Build & manage communication & relationships with cross-functional digital stakeholders (studio, category teams, project managers, design/copy, marketing, site merchandising)
- Liaise with cross-functional Omni partners on store-shared campaigns, press previews, cross-category hubs & special projects
- Support editorial manager in trend forecasting analysis & presentations
- Storyboarding key fashion, photography & market trends
<WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE (QUALIFICATION)>
The ideal candidate will demonstrate superior written & verbal communication skills as well as having a strong fashion point of view.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a fashion editorial, content creation and/or social media role
- Experience in digital content planning/editorial calendars
- Experience leading projects from start to finish
- Adept at working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to coordinate & execute multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment & adapt quickly to changing priorities with a can-do attitude
- As successful candidate will be a self-starter, problem solver, solution driven, self-sufficient & takes initiative
- Styling experience a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree
This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family & build a career youre proud of.