ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are seeking a sports obsessed individual to oversee our customer lifecycle activity for our FOXBet brand. You would be responsible for all parts of the customer life-stage including on-boarding, retention, win back & cross-sell across FOXBet & our partner brads: Super 6, PokerStars, FOXBet Casino. The role will involve understanding what makes a sports betting customer tick in order successfully strategize, execute & optimize multi-channel campaigns in an exciting new industry. You will work closely with the customer marketing team in order to align your strategy with our overall business objectives & help FOXBet achieve its goal of being number one choice for new US bettors.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Set up & optimize our automated/life cycle campaigns spanning our Sports, Casino, Poker & Super 6 products
- Understand customer behaviors & the drivers of positive actions to seamlessly transition customers into more optimal segments or states based on value & activity
- Work with FOXBets mar-tech stack to deploy automation & personalization within lifecycle activity, as well as having an eye on emerging industry technologies that may prove beneficial
- Execute communications across multiple channels including email, push, paid social, SMS ensuring that messaging is consistent & easy for our customers to understand
- Champion channel best practices ranging from campaign optimization to legal compliance
- Work with our BI team to make data driven decisions to spot trends & optimize activity based on company goals
- Create weekly reporting to monitor campaign KPIs
What were looking for in our next teammate
- An expert digital marketer with at 3+ years of experience working on lifecycle marketing projects, preferably in the sports industry
- A thorough understand of marketing tech platforms, particularly ESPs & push notification platforms.
- Familiarity with automation & segmentation strategy
- Good knowledge of sports betting & online gaming
- Experience with analytics tools like: Tableau, Google Analytics, Micro Strategies
- A highly organized & analytical individual, keen to develop new techniques & methodologies
- An excellent communicator who can collaborate easily with all sections of the marketing department & wider FOXBet & FanDuel teams
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.