BuzzFeed is looking for a skilled & experienced Studio Teacher to bring their expertise to upcoming branded productions being shot in Los Angeles.
This is a project-based, freelance position with a project rate of $400/day.
- Educate minors while they are employed on BuzzFeed productions
- Go over school work with minors during production day(s)
- Supervise minors during all stages of production
- Be responsible for the general well-being of the minor during production
- Communicate any issues & scheduling needs with production as needed
- 2+ years of experience as a Studio Teacher working on branded, or commercial content
- Strong knowledge of set protocols & typical working operations
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Must be a certificated teacher who holds both a California Elementary & a California Secondary teaching credential, that is valid & current, & certified by the Labor Commissioner
- Previous branded digital video experience is ideal
Life at BuzzFeed
At BuzzFeed, we believe our work benefits from the diverse perspectives of our employees. As such, BuzzFeed celebrates inclusion & is committed to equal opportunity employment. As a BuzzFeed employee, you can expect a supportive, inclusive atmosphere on a team that values your contributions.
BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media & tech company, delivering news & entertainment content to a global audience. At BuzzFeed, youll collaborate with inspiring colleagues to create tools, technology, & content that helps connect people all over the world.