Senior Business Solution Analyst, Inventory Management & Inventory Optimization Applications
The Enterprise Systems Supply Chain team is looking for a Senior Business Solution Analyst who is a proactive & collaborative self-starter / leader to support the teams mission to enable new processes & technologies in the area of inventory management & optimization. In this role, you will interact with multiple stakeholders across the Supply Chain organization supporting Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Inventory Management, Integrations, Transport Management & Warehouse Management Systems. This role will support initiatives to streamline processes, & translate business requirements into usable solutions.
This role offers a unique opportunity to be a part of an evolving Enterprise Systems team in a high-growth global organization, & will be instrumental in supporting end to end Inventory Management processes & systems. You will have the opportunity to support the design, development & implementation of new systems, processes & people related to our connected fitness units & accessories.
Who you are:
- Highly motivated self starter
- You have the ability to engage the business, ask questions, analyze issues to diagnose root causes
- You can articulate complex concepts / issues in a way that are understandable to non-technical stakeholders through swim lanes, lucid charts, & white board sessions
- You are an active contributor to problem solving & analyzing problems with consideration to the overall technology landscape
- You possess strong collaboration skills & approach problems with positive intents
- You are curious & are not afraid to dig deep & look in places that others ignore to see if there is another way to solve the problem or business challenge
Be a technical & functional SME for end-to-end inventory management solutions including retail inventory, inventory tracking, inventory reporting & inventory optimization applications.
- Responsible for architecting & deploying scalable supply chain applications to support Pelotons material planning, production planning, inventory visibility, inventory availability, inventory tracking, inventory allocation, retail inventory management & inventory optimization processes.
- Partners with stakeholders & product managers to manage & prioritize the initiatives, develop the technology solution roadmap for material planning, inventory management, inventory tracking & inventory optimization related capabilities.
- Define & manage Process flow & data flow documents. Document requirements, drive solution design & development & ensure successful implementation of solutions based on established objectives & expectations of business partners.
- Manage & own development, enhancement, implementation, upgrade of all inventory management related application capabilities, including data integration with other systems as per business requirements.
- Partners with security & compliance teams to ensure the platform meets compliance & security requirements.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Logistics, Business Intelligence, or related field.
- Deep experience in architecting, implementing, & supporting end to end inventory management applications including retail inventory systems in the manufacturing industry.
- 7+ Experience working with end to end inventory optimization/Supply Chain optimization systems,
- Experience with Supply Chain Analytics, ML algorithms in developing predictive inventory management, inventory allocation solutions,
- Experience in Supply chain planning application & inventory optimization application like E2Open, SAP, JDA, O9 preferred.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain execution tools & SAP ERP systems, WMS & TMS systems is a plus.
- Experience working with 3PLs, Parcel carriers & integrating with their systems.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills,
- Good understanding of SDLC & agile process,
- Detail-oriented & meticulous, paired with the ability to understand the broader business context & strategic importance.
- Minimum of 3+ years of related experience in data-driven & governance-focused business.
- Agile (SCRUM) experience preferred.
- Ability to work well under pressure; manage tight deadlines & situations where conflicting priorities arise.
- Solid skills in Excel, Word, MS Project & MS Visio.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.