Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our sales team
We're looking for an Account Executive based in our Ottawa office to acquire new accounts & guide customer growth. If you're a SaaS Account Executive with a consultative approach to selling & experience promoting customer relationships - this opportunity is for you!
What we're looking for
You will identify & close sales within a specific territory or industry. You will be motivated & able to create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. You will also work with existing clients & new logo opportunities.
You will be focused on selling SurveyMonkey Apply & SurveyMonkey Enterprise. You will conduct discovery calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, negotiation/scoping calls, & procurement/legal contract reviews.
- Create & increase revenue for SurveyMonkey Apply, SurveyMonkey Enterprise & TechValidate
- Generate business opportunities through inbound & outbound channels
- Meet & exceed all quarterly & annual sales quotas
- Run the full sales cycle from discovery to signature
- Maintain account & opportunity forecasting within our CRM system
- Report to the Sales Leader in the Ottawa office, working with a team of Account Executives based in Ottawa, Toronto & the US
- 2+ years of enterprise software sales experience
- An Undergraduate qualification
- Experience remote selling with video calls & screen-share demonstrations
- Experience selling to nonprofits or academic institutions
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, were building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. Weve won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & the company has also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBCs Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.