In this role you will lead Doubleverifys Analytics department responsible for providing insights & data for our clients & internal users. Our next challenge is to create the next gen analytic platform while extending, supporting & operating the existing one. The new platform is going to ingest billions of records per day & make them available for consumption through an intuitive & highly performant UI. Additionally, it will allow to programmatically access data while applying a tight Data Governance strategy.
- Overall responsibility for the Analytics group & teams that build DoubleVerifys Reporting & Analytics solutions.
- Design, development & commercialization of next generation analytics platform that serves hundreds of Fortune 500 customers as well as thousands of media partners.
- Attract, interview, hire & onboard talented engineers & team leaders.
- Mentor, coach & manage a group of engineers - help them shine & grow
- Oversee the creation of a new big data online analytic platform, including technology selection, implementation of Authentication/Authorization as well as data access layers operating against the newly established data store
- Define & advocate for technical standards of quality, monitoring, security, modifiability, extensibility & maintainability of data processing software
- Continuously explore the technical landscape of the Big Data ecosystem through analysis of various frameworks & technologies
- Continuously optimize the groups SDLC processes including through implementation of CI/CD
- Provide technical guidance & coaching to engineers through brainstorming sessions, design reviews & pair-programming
- 10+ years of experience in building & operating mission critical data intensive & distributed systems
- 5+ years of experience in leadership roles
- 5+ hands-on experience with Scala/Java/.net Core/Python development
- Ability to Architect & Design complex software systems while adhering to fundamental principles & best practices
- In-depth understanding & hands-on experience with distributed columnar data stores (BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift, Vertica etc)
- Fluent in SQL & data analysis
- Experience with following & advocating state of the art SDLC processes
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other related field