At Airsorted, our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone. And as the worlds largest host management company, weve already managed over $96,000,000 in host earnings, managing 4,000+ homes in over 30 cities around the world.
Our customer promise is tomake it easy,deliver great valueandbuild trust.This is at the heart of everything that we do.
We're looking for a Operations Coordinator to manage live operations in the Toronto market from September 2019. You will hire & train contractors (Housekeeping & Maintenance Teams) & develop positive relations with our suppliers. You'll be part of a rapidly expanding team. The work schedule will be set to Thursday- Monday 9am-6pm office hours.
The Supplier Operations team plays an absolutely critical role delivering this through ensuring a 5-star cleaning service for all our guests. We are looking for a problem solver to become an operations expert, driven by data, analytics & automations, as well as relationship building & customer satisfaction.
If this sounds like you, & you would like to build a career within one of the fastest-growing companies in this space, then check this out:
- You will need to be very good at spinning plates! Our Supplier Operations Coordinators are wizards atmanaging their prioritiesandbeingcalm under pressure.
- We couldnt solve these problems without the help of our wonderful suppliers! A big part of your role will bebuilding great relationshipswith them & making sure theydeliver to agreed service levels.
- Using booking forecasts you will recruit, hire & train newqualitycontractors to ensure optimal contractor supply for peak periods.
- Your team will rely on you to beproactiveanddetail-oriented,always looking for opportunities to improve our service to delight our guests & hosts.
- The work can be tough, & you will needtenacityandcommitmentto ensure that the customer promise is upheld every single day. Dont worry, your teammates will be there to help you succeed!
- You must bring apositive attitudeandwillingness to learn, we will provide the rest!
Operations Coordinator will:
- Understand the importance of tracking & hitting metrics set out by leadership
- Able to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist with responsibilities in other markets in North America when necessary.
- Motivate a team to reach set goals & objectives.
- Continuously focus on process improvement.
So what is your background like?
- Previous experience of working in a team/operations/logistics (preferably managing)
- A people person who enjoys developing new working relationships
- Able to seek thorough context before coming to a judgement of a situation
- A doer. Someone who is able to get the job done whatever obstacle presents itself
- Focussed on excellent attention to detail
- Organized & efficient with their time
- Excited about using technology to transform an industry
- You have an optimistic outlook & pivot around roadblocks with confidence & ease
- Starting Salary-$44,000 to $48,000
- Semi- Annual-pay reviews
- 34 days paid holiday 33 days plus an extra day off on your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Career development unique opportunities to learn & progress in a leading global property management startup
- Pawternity leave work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!
- Free company Macbook & work phone (for business use)
- Work place benefits: WeWork Location
- Work from home allowance
At Airsorted we believe in having a diverse & inclusive environment. Therefore, we want to make sure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. So if you need any reasonable adjustments at any point in the process we'll do our best to accommodate. Just let us know what you need on your application form, or drop us an email at email@example.com