Who We Are
FastAF is your new local shop that brings you what you need, when you need it. Our high-growth, direct-to-consumer model is elevating the same-day delivery experience by bringing you unparalleled access to a curated selection of products from premier brands-all in 2-hours or less.
Come see why our passionate & entrepreneurial team has joined us from companies like Goop, Amazon & Glossier.
We're looking for an Assistant Site Manager to lead a core part of our Operations team. Leveraging your experience, you'll build the infrastructure which ensures our warehouse is fulfilling orders accurately & on-time. You'll lead a team to run the entire warehouse facility & will be the primary contact for all local operations. Our Assistant Site Manager will be a pivotal team leader & work directly with the leadership team to grow the business.
* Oversee the receiving, warehousing & fulfillment operations at our Darkstore
* Develop & implement warehouse policies & procedures
* Oversee the security operations at your assigned site
* Ensure the effective & safe use of all warehouse equipment
* Ensure the safety of the entire warehouse staff
* Maintain documentation & keep accurate records of warehouse KPIs & SLAs
* Collaborate with your Site Manager to ensure day to day fulfillment, replenishments, & freight is complete & accurate.
* Follow continuous improvement methodologies to bridge gaps in our processes
* Drive the company vision all the way down to front line employees
* Grow & foster relationships with your team & build a set of core values
* Work with the warehouse team to develop the companies core tenets
* Work with 3P labor to ensure that we meet the needs of our warehouse workers in a timely fashion
* Continue to build contingencies with 3P's in order to be prepared for any spike in demand
* Develop a team in partnership with Site Manager.
* 1-2 years of experience working in e-commerce customer service & 3-5 years in a management role
* Developed understanding of racking needs & product capacities
* Experience creating floor plans in spaces that will be used for storing goods
* Proven success in identifying warehouse expansion opportunities & how to increase storage capacity
* Excellent communication skills & the ability to think on your feet.
* Bonus: Experience working in fulfillment, warehouse, delivery, or other related operational services.