WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The primary responsibility of the Venue Account Executive is to hit monthly sales goals by engaging with wedding professionals in our Venue & Catering categories across a variety of regions. Using a consultative sales process, our Account Executives build rapport with business owners to advise them on best practices & how to stay ahead of technology & industry trends through The Knot & The Wedding Wires advertising platforms. Our Account Executives are independent, highly-motivated, & can successfully achieve monthly sales goals. They excel in creating connections, building rapport with business owners & decision makers, & understanding their goals & needs.
The Venue Account Executive role requires sales experience & ability to manage a longer sales cycle & pipeline. The Venue New Business Program had phenomenal success in 2020, & were looking for motivated, assertive, & confident team members to join our team for 2021! We prefer this role to reside in our DC, Austin or NYC offices; however we are open to remote candidates. (Note: This position is open to fully remote candidates & may be performed anywhere in the United States, except for in the state of Colorado.)
- Consistently meet & exceed monthly quotas as well as daily activity expectations
- Successfully manage a sales pipeline from start to finish
- Make a high volume of sales calls on a daily basis
- Ability to manage a longer & diverse sales process & pipeline, including identifying decision makers
- Build & maintain strong rapport over the phone with potential clients to uncover prospect needs & give a strong, crisp & on-point presentation over the phone
- Be persistent - consistently follow up with potential clients to negotiate contracts & close agreements to maximize profits
- Ability to organize work day & be proactive with time management
- Track notes on all interactions & keep opportunities in your pipeline up to date in Salesforce
SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, VENUE CANDIDATES HAVE:
- At least 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in B2B sales or hospitality industry
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, understand challenges, propose solutions & evaluate results
- Confidence & enthusiasm when presenting information to decision makers
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with strong ability to engage & persuade
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, & organizational skills
- Proven success in a fast-paced, constantly evolving & competitive team environment
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a collaborative team member
- Experience with Salesforce.com or another CRM system
- Bachelors degree preferred
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Respect All Voices. Inclusion strengthens us & powers your decisions.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.