Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As a Product Owner, youll report to the Associate Director of Product, & take complete ownership of critical business KPIs & will be expected to add real value to our end customers, in order to allow for faster growth & market expansion. You will be the customer voice of the scrum team & work closely with delivery teams to translate vision & ideas into features, detailed requirements & acceptance criteria. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive & creative leader & a reliable problem-solver. Ability to focus on the highest value initiatives, identify solutions, & make quick decisions are core skill sets to this position.
You will ...
- Support the creation of the product vision & roadmap, while providing clear direction to a cross-functional, agile team of Engineers, Product Designers, & Technical Program Managers
- Assess & make recommendations on business opportunities for growth of the conversion funnel
- Work closely with senior leaders & our global team, while taking a data-driven approach, to prioritize the product backlog according to the business value & ROI
- Research, define & recommend solid specifications of features for new & current products
- Help develop product vision for the Scrum teams
- Manage & groom the product backlog, create actionable user stories, write & execute acceptance tests while defining acceptance criteria
- Participate in daily scrum meetings & influence sprint goals & commitments.
- Collect & analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders & other teams to shape requirements, features & end products
- Make creative recommendations to expand the product base & vision
You are ...
- Experienced with A/B testing & conversion rate optimization
- Comfortable presenting the HelloFresh brand & the product portfolio on site & optimize sales across devices
- Comfortable being the point of contact for senior & global stakeholders
- Aware of agile methodologies of software development (kanban & scrum)
- Great with communication skills in English, both oral & written
- A data-driven thinker
At a minimum, you have ...
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with GoogleAnalytics Data
- 3+ years of product management experience & experience with Agile framework methodology.
- Track record of creative problem solving & the desire to influence new products.
- You have an innate ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes & develop products with their needs in mind.
- Demonstrated experience eliciting feedback from customers & stakeholders through interviews, surveys, testing, & other discovery methods & distilling the results into action items.
- Prior experience in conversion rate optimization & a solid understanding of growth marketing & acquisition strategies.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams & influencing the organization.
- Experience as a business owner for a broad platform of projects & operate as the go-to resource for the engineering organization, customer support team, & all stakeholders.
- Experience in product lifecycle management.
- Experience managing multiple projects & balancing priorities.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.