When we started in 2012, we set out to reinvent men's basics with underwear & socks as our starting point. Today, we are a full-fledged menswear brand that powers radically-efficient wardrobing. Rooted in smart design & performance fabrics, our products are engineered to work together through our pioneering Daily Wear System.
As we continue to expand our product offering & distribution beyond e-commerce, we are looking for passionate, proactive, strategic, & creative problem-solvers to join our rapidly growing team. If that sounds like you keep reading.
Mack Weldon is looking for a Director of Customer Service who will roll up their sleeves & lead the team from inside the trenches. As a key member of the team, you will help craft the companys customer success strategies, collaborating with other leaders to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences. Our ideal candidate is analytical, strategic, empathetic, influential, & passionate about removing blockers to create a seamless customer experience. If youre looking for a role in a high-growth environment & assisting in creating structure & providing valuable input, please apply!
WHAT YOU'LL DO EVERY DAY
- Act as the operational representative for business teams to understand customer needs & partner in key process or policy changes
- Own end-to-end thinking from both the customer & business perspective & position solutions with consideration for impact on all business operations
- Use strong leadership & communication skills to grow & manage the internal customer experience team as well as to align with all levels of the organization.
- Think strategically & analytically with exceptional execution & problem-solving capabilities.
- Hire, onboard, train, & motivate the customer experience team.
- Partner with product, operations, merchandising, retail, & retention teams to maintain excellent product knowledge, troubleshoot customer facing issues, & collaborate for continued improvement.
- Collaborate with leadership to develop & execute the future customer experience roadmap
- Report & analyze performance metrics to track & identify areas of improvement in service levels & staffing.
- Maintain & develop best practices & content for customer success
- Communicate effectively with internal & external management to share new policies, maximize retention, & understand customer needs
- Recommend & project manage CX software implementations
WHO YOU ARE
- BA/BS degree
- 8+ years in customer service or closely related field. Minimum of 2 years of management experience.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong strategic & analytical thinker with the ability to balance needs of multiple stakeholders & prioritize as necessary
- Warm, friendly, patient, empathetic, conscientious, adaptable & enjoys working on a team.
- Eager to learn & take on new & varied responsibilities.
- Can build robust CX processes & procedures. Understands what it takes to grow a process & team from 5 to 100.
- Extremely organized & detail-oriented
- Experience with software such as Zendesk, Gladly, Happy Returns, Looker, & Shopify
- A flexible schedule & a no task is too small attitude customers have all kinds of questions, at all times of the day. Quick, fun answers are often appreciated especially if they thoroughly resolve their issue or answer a question.
- Able to execute on todays challenges while maintaining a forward-thinking mindset about where well be in six months, a year & several years from now.
- Data-driven & goal-oriented, you measure success both quantitatively & qualitatively, & understand the importance of both
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL
- Its all about the people To us, diversity is a strength. We check our egos at the food & value all backgrounds & experiences. From our employees to our customers to our partners - we build relationships that last.
- We give a shit Every detail matters. We research, we test, we adjust. We take pride in everything we do by being thoughtful in our decision making & design process.
- We put our money where our mouth is We work with ethical & humane partners, we act with integrity & trust, & we take ownership of our actions & mistakes.
- We build for the future First, we listen; then we think, plan, & act for the long-term. We see problems as opportunities & take calculated risks to build a company that lasts.
- Full insurance benefits
- Open vacation policy
- Hybrid office model (in office M/T/Th)
- Great location in the heart of Nomad district
- Office snacks & drinks
- Thursday happy hours
- Free Mack Weldon gear