We are an experience design agency with a relentless focus on the customer.
The way a customer experiences a brand has a profound impact on perception, purchase behavior & loyalty. Thats why our work begins & ends with our clients customers. We listen to them. Validate with them. We even include them in our design process. By creating customer experiences that are simple, valuable, entertaining, & convenient, we deliver measurable results for some of the worlds most admired brands.
Today were 950 people in 11 offices on 4 continents.
We love diverse points of view, open minds, & people who are passionate, driven, & real. And we love all things digital, too.
This person will lead productions from inception to completion, assuming responsibility for day to day management of these productions. Candidates must be team players, thrive under pressure & lead by example to motivate their teams & provide a positive presence.
- Provides traffic & production management oversight
- Defines production scope & is involved in kick off meetings & vendor briefs
- Recommends talent, negotiates & hires contract crew/vendors
- Interfaces with account teams & clients to help to ensure vision & timing alignment
- Generates total gross production bids & oversees production fiscal management
- Facilities & oversees tipple bid procedures per client procurement policy.
- Collaborates with project producers to ensure group is meeting timelines & budget expectations
- Direct & supervise all contracted production services & logistics as well as develop & maintain vendor relationships by providing accurate specifications to obtain cost effective estimates
- Manages talent (union) licensing, & standard production documentation, (insurance, permits, usage rights, etc.)
- Oversees production specific terms & conditions, including rights-managed assets, & ensures contractual agreements are in place.
- Ensures production compliance & best-practice processes are adhered
- At least 7+ years of producer experience held at a major agency and/or digital agency
- Previous Production Management and/or a combination of Project & Client Management experience
- Knowledge of North American vendor network with a well-defined 3rd party rolodex
- Knowledge of various creative stages, understanding of creative workflow & interactive production
- Strong conflict resolution & problem solving skills
- Solution oriented
- Effective communication skills