Were looking for a Visual Designer to join our team! In this role you will own & streamline our design system. Youll organize & evolve our UI kit & components, layouts, & graphics to create a holistic look & feel across our product suite. You will be a systems thinker who can be a thought partner to the rest of the Design team & work cross-functionally to ensure cohesion & consistency across our system.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to play a key part on our burgeoning Design organization & to make a lasting impact on Cedars tools & services.
- Audit, organize, & refine Cedars design elements
- Own the next generation of the Cedar design system
- Define systems thinking within Cedars visual design
- Partner with Engineering to craft pixel perfect components
- Continually improve the quality & velocity of the design practice
Required Skills & Experience
- Ability to own & optimize our design system, including UI kits & components
- Effectively apply & instruct others on design systems methodology
- Demonstrated, strong visual design capabilities
- Positive attitude & strong interpersonal skills - you can partner with designers, product managers, engineers, & our Marketing team to drive the best results
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work with a smart & engaging team working to solve a problem that affects millions of patients annually
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments & suggestions
- Transparency across teams & interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Daily team lunch & unlimited healthy snacks
- Exposure to top venture capitalists including Thrive Capital & Founders Fund
Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing & engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
If creating a better healthcare financial experience excites you, we encourage you to apply.