CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are seeking a security focused IOC Engineer to support CLEARs continued growth. Reporting to the Integrated Operations Center Manager, this role will focus on continuous monitoring, incident handling, service maintenance & first response to security alerts.
What You Will Do:
- Troubleshoot & resolve operational issues in high traffic, large scale distributed systems, client-server architectures, & public facing websites
- Support DevSecOps using modern CI/CD pipeline tools like AWS, Jenkins, & Docker
- Create, setup & run performance tests to help determine optimal performance configurations
- Design, build, & implement automation to prevent operational issues for all services in production
- Develop, manage, & execute work plans for changes & maintenances
- Partner with the Site Reliability Engineering team to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our monitoring & alerting platform
- Drive incident response including coordinating resources to focus on restoring service, managing incident communications, & participating in incidents from inception through root cause analysis
- Participate in on call schedule for after hours incident management & alert remediation
Who You Are:
- You love problem solving & thrive in environments of both high collaboration & strong autonomy
- You are technically capable of & willing to learn new systems
- You are knowledgeable about best practices in support of IT operations in a 24/7 mission critical environment
- You understand industry security standards & best practices or have supported a security team previously.
- You have worked with monitoring & alerting tools (ex. Nagios, Grafana, Signal Fx, PagerDuty, Datadog)
- You are familiar with infrastructure as a code toolsets (Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vault)
- You are capable of automating processes with scripting (Bash, Perl, Python or Ruby)
- You have an understanding of network infrastructure including ALB/ELBComfortable with REST APIs. microservices, & modern design patterns
- You are an excellent communicator both verbally & through written communications, including reports