HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So, if youre keen to join a growing, caring company which puts its people at the heart of what it does, look no further!
About the job
Were looking for an autonomous Talent Acquisition Manager / Partner to join our Head Office in London.
You will be responsible for recruiting all of our senior positions up to Director level, manage a passionate team of recruiters & work on key projects that support us in driving the function forward. Were looking for someone who is eager to bring fresh ideas & a collaborative approach to foster a culture that drives growth & innovation.
What you will be doing:
- Recruit - Own & recruit autonomously senior roles across the London Head Office (Finance, Marketing, People, Business Intelligence, Supply Chain, Technical..). Partnering with our most senior stakeholders in the UK, youll be a trusted partner supporting them in making the best hiring decisions for the business.
- Lead & coach - directly manage a passionate team of Talent Acquisition coordinators & executives, ensuring theyre supported & developed.
- Data - Report on key Talent Acquisition KPIs (time to fill, sourcing, D&I, employer branding) & transform them into actionable plans.
- Drive & deliver high impact projects thatll innovate & improve our ways of hiring, from process excellence, D&I initiatives, employer branding, candidate experience, & many others. You will be the voice for UK Talent Acquisition & work with our Global Talent Acquisition counter-parts to drive synergies & consistency where appropriate.
- Internal Stakeholder Management - Educate, train & provide feedback to hiring managers to ensure a high quality, fair & equitable selection process.
- External Stakeholder Management - Manage relationships & competitive negotiations with third parties involved in the recruitment process, including but not limited to Universities, Job Boards, Careers Expos & Recruitment Agencies
- Talent Pipeline - Working with our Senior HRBP you will understand succession plans & strategy to attract & engage high quality talent for HelloFreshs future needs.
Who you are:
- Experience working in an in-house Talent Acquisition / recruitment team & managing all stages of the process, applying best practices & ideally in high growth environments
- Experience coaching & leading either in a formal or informal way: youve had the opportunity to teach and/or mentor others
- Ability to analyse & identify areas of improvement in process & skill set within the team, & use data to support your ideas & tell a story
- At ease with fast paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Great communication, interpersonal skills & ability to collaborate with stakeholders of all levels & senior management
- Proactive & hands-on attitude. You're happier when you're improving the world around you
- Be a great representative of HelloFresh values: customer centricity, learning never stops, egoless environment, speed & agility.
What you will get in return:
Upon starting your employment:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh or Green Chef boxes
- Premium Headspace membership
- Group Life Assurance
- Professional Coaching via MoreHappi
- Cycle to Work benefit
- Unlimited access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- If in the office, enjoy a Free breakfast every day
- Learnerbly membership with up to 75 per year to spend on your development
Upon passing probation:
- Company pension scheme
- Classpass membership
- Private Health Insurance with BUPA
Start date: ASAP
Location: The HelloFresh Farm, 60 Worship Street, EC2A 2EZ, London
Recruitment process: First stage, you will have a competency interview with our Senior HR Business Partner, who this role reports into. Should you be successful, you will be invited for a competency & cultural fit video interview with our People Director.
We are convinced that diversity is what makes our teams stronger: whatever identity or background might be, you will have something invaluable to offer to this company. We want to know what it is! Please apply.
Please note that all our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.