ABOUT THE ROLE
The Global Customer Experience Training & Communications team at Stitch Fix equips our Client Experience (CX) team to provide the most delightful client experience possible. Our Training Specialists design & deliver learning experiences that are tailored to the global CX function at Stitch Fix. They train the CX team across levels, regions, & roles in relevant technical & soft skills areas & measure the impact of that training as it relates to our internal quality standard. This role reports to the Training Program Supervisor & will act as a subject matter expert for all applicable CX processes.
YOU'RE EXCITED ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE YOU'LL...
- Design & deliver CX-specific learning experiences for audiences across levels, regions, & teams (i.e., Support Agents, Senior Agents, Multi-Channel Agents, Team Leads, etc.)
- Partner with teammates, the Training Program Supervisor, L&D consultants, & Quality Analysts to uncover function-specific training needs & recommend sound learning experiences that focus on both content (Instructional Design approach) & learner experience (LX Design approach)
- Apply experiential-based adult learning principles to deliver engaging in-classroom experiences where employees learn through application, discovery, reflection, & practice.
- Use design thinking and/or agile methodology to create, test, & iterate on training programs & content including but not limited to micro-learning lessons, just-in-time training, videos, eLearning, virtual workshops, & remote instructor-led experiences
- Use our quality standard & constant feedback loop to measure training effectiveness, learning transfer, and/or impact of learning experiences
- Establish relationships with learners across levels to be considered an internal coach & help them apply concepts, overcome obstacles, & celebrate progress
WE'RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE...
- You have the technical ability to design & deliver online & in-person learning experiences including the usage of eLearning tools (i.e., Storyline, Rise, Camtasia) & navigating an LMS (i.e., Moodle, Blackboard, Docebo, Workday)
- You exemplify the team player attitude, demonstrate reliability & versatility & act as a culture champion
- You have the ability & willingness to learn CX processes for the purposes of creating training for a global audience
- You are an effective communicator with exceptional written, verbal, & visual communication ability
- You are an agile learner who is flexible & open to change
- Above all, you are bright, kind & motivated by challengeAbout Stitch Fix
ABOUT STITCH FIX
At Stitch Fix, were about personal styling for everybody & we believe in both a service & a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. Were the first fashion retailer to combine technology & data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers & doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers & a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, & kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, & were looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.