The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, & predictive modeling to accelerate & optimize global connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. Were looking for a talented individual to build & lead our new International Marketing Analytics team that will be based out of our London office. This team will be focused on UK & DE acquisition efforts & be responsible for marketing data infrastructure, reporting, measurement, & advanced analytics.
In this role, you will be responsible for measuring the incremental lift of online & offline media, developing & implementing measurement best practices, & partnering closely with our media team to make recommendations that drive efficient incremental growth for the company. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen & communication skills with world-class quantitative skills, with extensive experience leading & applying disciplined analytics, experimental design, & multivariate modeling across a range of marketing channels.
- Lead international marketing effectiveness measurement across all online & offline media channels, including media response, channel-level & cross-channel incrementality, & diminishing returns
- Build & incubate an Analytics Engineering team that will own our international acquisition data from end-to-end, including data ingestion, transformation, & visualization, & design our data architecture to ensure best-in-class operational reliability & modularity
- Holistically measure direct response & brand cross-channel marketing campaigns across a plethora of metrics (e.g. sales, visitors, leads, test class, brand awareness/consideration) to understand short- & long-term business impact
- Determine our measurement roadmap & lead discussions with business stakeholders to align on underlying business problems/questions, application of analytics (e.g. lift tests, MMM), & data/results interpretation
- Own our relationship with external modeling partners, with deep dives into underlying methodologies, results, & business implications
- Work closely with North American counterparts to share best practices & data expertise
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing analytics and/or marketing data science
- 3-5 years of experience building & leading top-performing teams in a people management capacity
- Extensive measurement experience across major media channels (e.g. TV, OTT, Facebook, YouTube) & measurement techniques (e.g. MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, A/B testing, matched market tests), as well as a deep understanding of strengths & weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex & nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets. Serious plus: advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience with media mix modeling & other advanced analytical techniques (e.g. multivariate regression analysis, predictive modeling, logistic regression, causal impact)
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across a highly matrixed organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear & concise explanations to senior leaders & less technical stakeholders
- Proactive, thoughtful, & highly organized self-starter; thrives in ambiguity & solving open-ended problems without a clear right answer
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.co.uk.