Who We Are
HomeLight is a venture-backed technology startup revolutionizing the $1 trillion real estate industry. Our mission is simple we empower people to make smarter decisions during one of lifes most important moments: buying or selling their home.
HomeLights technology analyzes millions of home transactions to determine which agent or cash buyer is right for you. We also offer innovative financing & closing solutions, creating an end-to-end real estate experience that's simple, certain, & satisfying.
We pride ourselves on our company culture but dont just take it from us. Weve been recognized as a best place to work by Forbes, Inc. Magazine, & the San Francisco Business Times. Our team breaks barriers every day while staying committed to HomeLight's goals & core values, which is a crucial element to our shared success.
Who You Are
You are a highly-organized & creative recruiter who loves to learn new things & push yourself outside of your comfort zone. As someone with experience recruiting within the real estate and/or real estate technology industry, you would love to directly impact the growth of a startup by establishing new relationships that you then foster with candidates. You have accomplished the extremely rare skill of recruiting for Title & Escrow/Mortgage/Real Estate professionals & are therefore one of few that know how to build such pipelines with good quality talent. You're a team player with a good understanding of what makes a successful company culture & an ability to identify Title & Escrow talent that will go above & beyond as we forge a path to a better, tech-forward Closings process for all home buyers & sellers.
You are someone we need on our team & you're ready to see your very big impact transform an industry!
What Youll Do
- Develop innovative sourcing strategies to identify uniquely qualified candidates for positions across the company, especially for experienced tech-forward real estate professionals.
- Collaborate & build long-term relationships with senior hiring managers to develop a steady stream of qualified candidates
- Act as the first point of contact for new candidates & set the tone for the interview process as well as HomeLight's culture & brand
- Schedule & coordinate phone & onsite person interviews
- Introduce & build improved hiring processes & practices to a scrappy & growing organization
- Promote the importance of recruiting for diversity & educate hiring managers & their teams on the importance of building a diverse workforce
- Meticulously track & maintain up-to-date candidate pipelines & records
- Work in an autonomous fashion & take ownership of your searches & relationship management both internally & externally
- Utilize data & analytics to track & report your efforts to our leadership team
- At least 3 years of experience in a recruiting role, preferably at a fast-paced startup or successful technology company
- 1+ years of experience recruiting Title & Escrow, Real Estate or Mortgage professionals is preferred.
- Experience sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable ATS
- Meticulous organizational skills -- you pride yourself at keeping records up-to-date & in real-time
- Self-motivated, coachable, & action-oriented personality
- Bachelor's Degree required