Who we are
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Since 2011, we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged, energized home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 10 different countries across 3 continents. If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to take a key role in our People team, based in our downtown Toronto HQ. Reporting into our Head of People Tom, you will own TA process & performance for HelloFresh & Chefs Plate Canada as we look to leverage our best asset in our bid to continue our high growth: hiring great people!
What you will be doing:
- Own the recruitment process for HelloFresh Canada, from role brief & interview structure, to offer acceptance & contract documents, constantly striving to improve this to the needs of candidates & the business.
- Partner with our hiring managers across all business functions, including Product, Marketing, Culinary, Finance, People, Technical, Customer Care & Operations.
- Manage relationships with third parties involved in the recruitment process, including but not limited to Universities, Job Boards, Careers Expos & External Recruiters.
- Educate, train & provide feedback to hiring managers to ensure that your own awesome recruitment skills spread to others in the business, creating a top class TA culture.
- Attract, engage & select high quality talent to meet the companys future needs using a range of sourcing & interviewing techniques.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end candidate experience, ensuring that everyone who comes into contact with HelloFresh leaves with a positive impression of the brand.
Who you are:
- You have a strong degree from a top university.
- You have 4+ years of experience working in an internal recruitment environment with fast-changing needs. You must have great conversion & be able to demonstrate improvements in processes & time to hire.
- You possess a strong ability to build rapport with a range of different stakeholders, showing an adaptable, collaborative & creative mindset.
- You are full of desire to help forge a world-class in-house TA function within HelloFresh.
- You personify the HelloFresh brand & core values as a first point of contact for many aspiring candidates.
- Your interpersonal skills are one of your best assets, & youre able to confidently manage expectations of all stakeholders, candidates & third parties to deliver the best results.
- You get a thrill from seeing your own hires become your colleagues & succeed in our workplace, knowing that everyone in your company knows who you are.
- You always challenge the status quo!
- You are always hungry to learn! Always being hungry in the literal sense also helps at HelloFresh, but its not a must!
Could you be our next Talent Acquisition Specialist? Click apply & be ready to convince us why!