Welcome to Aetion! Since our debut in 2013, we have grown into one of the countrys leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions.
We achieve this with our Aetion Evidence Platform, a software platform used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness & value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals & clients. Weve partnered with top biopharma companies & are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research & expand our product line.
To continue our mission to transform healthcare, were assembling a team of talented individuals who know how to work collaboratively & authentically, to innovate & think transformation, not status quo.
If thats you, wed love to hear from you.
The Senior Technical Recruiter will join an energized People team at a pivotal time in Aetions growth. This is a challenging role providing opportunities to drive change & contribute to completing our evolution into a strategic & global Talent Acquisition function. The Senior Tech Recruiter will advise, own & execute the end-to-end full-cycle recruitment for the technology, engineering & product teams within the organization.
The following duties include, but, are not limited to:
- Build Relationships in order to successfully partner with Business Leaders & Hiring Managers.
- Provide thought leadership regarding organizational & people-related strategy & execution.
- Manage full life-cycle recruitment processes, including candidate attraction, sourcing, pipeline development, screening, structuring interviews, offer negotiation & follow through to onboarding.
- Drive creating sourcing techniques (direct, referrals, user groups, niche networks) to help deepen both passive & active candidate pools.
- Ensure the delivery of industry leading Talent & Recruitment services as the business scales
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive & seamless candidate experience & strategic future focused hiring
- Guide & consult hiring teams on how to effectively structure & execute interviews
- Work closely with Human Resources & Finance to understand how to effectively explain our total rewards package including equity & benefits.
- Work with high attention to detail & adherence to the Aetion Recruitment Process.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or other related field
- 7+ years of recruiting experience within a rapidly growing science or technology focused organization
- Experience recruiting for technical positions, including software engineers, QA engineers, infrastructure engineers, software operations associates, etc.
- Advanced internet search/sourcing experience & well-versed in the use of social media sourcing tools.
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both
- Experience working in a metrics-driven environment
- Exceptional ability to tell the companys story in a way that speaks to a job seekers motivation, career goals & interests
- Ability to bring projects to fruition & completion through prioritizing initiatives in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal & negotiation skills, demonstrated effective listening & questioning skills & comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Independent, creative, self-starter who thrives given opportunities to create structure from ambiguity
- Experience working with multiple hiring managers to identify & develop tailored job descriptions & recruitment strategies
- Attentive to detail & well-organized; ability to handle multiple tasks & set priorities in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong influencing, analytical, & problem solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions
- Excellent written & verbal communication & follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
- Experience using Greenhouse as an ATS
- Experience with Google Suite of products
- Human Resources, Sourcing or Recruiting related certification
- Ability to leverage data & market insights to drive recruiting strategy
- Proven experience in building & managing a diverse candidate pipeline
- Experience effectively working with colleagues, candidates & hiring managers in multiple time zones & geographies
- Lead at all levels Aetion is a diverse workforce of scientific thought leaders & technological innovators coming together with a vision to dramatically improve the Healthcare industry. Aetion supports & maintains a presence in organizations such as ISPOR, ISPE, ASHP, & HIMSS.
- Located in three cities We have offices located in Midtown Manhattan near Bryant Park, Boston's financial district, & Los Angeles. All locations are accessible by various forms of public transportation.
- Social & energetic offices with a modern layout, & a giant kitchen & eating/social area. We have an open floor plan with an abundance of conference rooms, designed for impromptu collaboration, company gatherings, & industry meetups & events.
- Great perks We offer competitive salaries, top-of-the-line benefits, company ownership stock options, ample vacation, 401(k) match & a daily lunch provision.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great & inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit & maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse & culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.