dv01 is the worlds first end-to-end data management, reporting & analytics platform offering loan level transparency & insight into lending markets, making them more efficient for institutional investors & safer for the world. In a nutshell, were doing our part to prevent a repeat of 2008.
As the technological hub between lenders & capital markets, dv01 provides all parties with unprecedented data transparency, insight, & analytics. dv01 has integrated data from 16 marketplace lending platforms, including LendingClub, Prosper & SoFi & multiple mortgage servicers. To date, dv01 has provided reporting & analytics on $105 billions of online lending & mortgage loans & $35 billions of securitization coverage.
The Marketing Manager is a natural storyteller, connector & translator able to manage many moving parts & absorb dv01s functionalities & capabilities & translate them to the outside world. This position reports directly into the CEO.
- Own dv01s external brand & become an expert in our industry & trends
- Stay updated on internal developments & generate new ideas to draw audiences attention
- Write blog posts & other relevant content pieces in conjunction with dv01 subject matter experts to develop stellar assets & build brand awareness
- Act as liaison with our external communications agency, identifying & executing improvements to processes & content, & ensuring all efforts serve to achieve immediate & long-term business goals
- Support our communications agency in evaluating media opportunities & developing schedules & assignments
- Manage a diverse set of executives & spokespeople & coordinate with communications agency to build narratives to be delivered during press interviews
- Handle correspondence & communication between agency & company departments to keep campaigns & projects on track
- Maintain a directory of sales support materials, ensuring all are current & accurate, & coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Coordinate social media accounts with communications agency
- Bachelors degree is a must
- 5-7 years communications or marketing in-house/media agency experience in related field (Tech/Finance)
- Knowledge of traditional & digital marketing, content marketing & social media marketing
- A deep interest in capital markets/FinTech with eagerness to learn & execute projects rapidly
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Hyper-organized with ability to adapt to changes in projects & client goals
Benefits & Perks:
- Almost 100% paid benefits (medical/dental/vision)
- $1k annual professional development stipend
- $130 Monthly Commuter Budget
- Daily lunch & dinner allowance via Seamless
- Free premium Equinox or ClassPass membership
- Unlimited PTO & remote days
- Free snacks & beverages
- Company outings (Happy Hours, Holiday Parties, Team Yoga, Book Club, etc.)
- Casual, collaborative culture
To get a better idea of what a year at dv01 looks like, check out our 2018 Year in Review page here:https://dv01.co/2018yearinreview/.If that looks like fun to you, get in touch because we'd love to hear from you.
dv01 is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants & employees will receive consideration for employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, disability, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable law.