Who we are
DoubleVerify is a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data & analytics. DVs mission is to be the definitive source of transparency & data-driven insights into the quality & effectiveness of digital advertising for the worlds largest brands, publishers & digital ad platforms. DVs technology platform provides advertisers with consistent & unbiased data & analytics that can be used to optimize the quality & return on their digital ad investments. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital advertising ecosystem, helping to build a better industry. Learn more at www.doubleverify.com.
What youll do
As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will improve client & Solution Engineer sales & onboarding programs. Further, you will craft advanced combinations of DoubleVerifys publisher products & services based on strategic client needs. Senior Solutions Engineers are trusted advisors who serve as escalation resources for both Support & Solutions Engineers. Senior Solutions Engineers partner with the Sales team to analyze prospective strategic client needs, match them with our services, & provide input for proposals. Senior Solutions Engineers also influence our companys direction by providing customer insights to the Product Marketing & Management teams. Most importantly, Senior Solutions Engineers own improvement & execution of product & service implementations with a focus on delivering maximum value to new clients. Successful Senior Solutions Engineers enjoy the challenge of identifying ways to apply technology to make organizations more efficient & take pride in making it happen.
- Identify opportunities to improve client onboarding processes & secure buy-in for execution.
- Train or manage the training of new Solutions Engineers on all DV publisher products.
- Assist Sales with closing deals.
- Create & execute advanced implementation plans based on client needs & resources.
- Coordinate the efforts Support & Engineering to deliver tailored service configurations.
- Develop power users at client sites.
- Collaborate with client & internal teams to define client needs for Engineering.
- Develop programs for training users on best practices for utilizing our services.
- Use independent judgement & creativity in applying our products to the client needs.
- Develop strategies to help sales close deals, reduce sales cycles, & save at risk clients.
- Assist Product, Content writer, & Design resources to create customer-facing training & implementation documentation.
- Travel for customer meetings as required.
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software implementations, account management and/or online advertising operations.
- Familiarity with the DoubleVerify and/or Ad-Juster products a huge plus
- Background in digital ad sales or digital ad operations a major plus.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must take your work seriously, be able to manage multiple priorities & meet deadlines
- Maintain a professional manner & tone among clients & internal team