Strategy & Operations is the brain & the spine of our go-to-market teams at Okta. As part of the Business Operations group, we protect the investment in Oktas rapidly growing sales & GTM organization by ensuring everyone has the insight, tools, & processes it needs to run effectively & efficiently.
The Manager, Sales Operations (Anaplan) will build the foundation of reporting & systems. Youll be close to the companys most critical performance data, & develop a keen understanding of how Okta acquires revenue. Youll be the driving vision of how sales operations builds the infrastructure needed to scale the team & grow our GTM teams.
Youll have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse cast in our high-performing Ops organization (Go-to-market leaders, Business Systems, Data & Analytics).
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Build the right infrastructure
- Provide architectural expertise & establish best Anaplan best practices across the GTM strategy organization.
- Design & improve on how we report on performance, track metrics, & set key targets.
- Understand the end-to-end structure of running a GTM team (e.g. headcount & capacity planning, territory assignment, pipeline performance, & attainment reporting).
- Create the structure to run GTM operations & personnel processes (target changes, headcount planning, partnering with Finance & recruiting).
- Optimize the user experience & value of our models.
- Build & execute a vision of integrated planning.
Data & analytics
- Help automate & expand our go-to-market reporting. This includes (but is not limited to): weekly/monthly/quarterly reports, headcount & capacity tracking, pipeline reviews, territory management, & forecasting.
- Improve our data foundations to increase visibility & insight into critical business metrics.
- Define our data & metric dictionary.
- Enable Ops leadership on how to interpret & drive action against key metrics.
- Partner with our IT, Data & Finance teams to augment & align our shared data.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 4-6+ years of Anaplan model building experience or 2-4 years of Anaplan, Hyperion or other BI architecture experience.
- Business analysis & modeling experience for a sales org (fast growing enterprise SaaS preferred)
- Certified Anaplanner required (Master Anaplanner preferred).
- Working knowledge of end-to-end headcount planning process, territory management, & sales or business operations.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Deep experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually & tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization).
- Endless curiosity & a need to dive deeper for understanding.
- Self-motivation, with the desire & capacity to work both independently & collaboratively.
Additional things we value:
- Experience with integrating enterprise tools.
- Experience with Tableau or other analysis/BI tools.
- Perspectives & backgrounds we dont already have on board: we value new viewpoints & ideas.
You might fit one of these profiles, or might not:
- An Anaplan consultant looking to move client-side.
- A systems architect with strong background in Anaplan or other BI tool.
- A general analyst (finance, marketing, product) with strong experience in Anaplan.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative & successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies & provides flexible benefits & collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best & uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Oktas privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.