Company Description|Job Description
Guardant Healthis a leading precision oncology company focused on helping conquer cancer globally through use of its proprietary blood tests, vast data sets & advanced analytics.The Guardant Health Oncology Platform is designed to leverage our capabilities in technology, clinical development, regulatory & reimbursement to drive commercial adoption, improve patient clinical outcomes & lower healthcare costs.
In pursuit of our goal to manage cancer across all stages of the disease,Guardant Healthhas launched two liquid biopsy-based tests, Guardant360 & GuardantOMNI, for advanced stage cancer patients, & is developing programs for recurrence & early detection, called Project LUNAR. Since its launch in 2014, Guardant360 has been used by more than 5,000 oncologists, over 40 biopharmaceutical companies & all 27 of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network centers.
- Elucidate genetic & epigenetic signals relevant to early cancer detection from large-scale NGS data
- Develop reproducible analyses for research & development activities
- Identify relevant external genomic data sources & Integrate with internal data to improve product performance
- Interact with medial affairs & technology teams to incorporate relevant biological knowledge to design efficient & relevant experiments
- Participate in brainstorming sessions, maintain a highly productive & motivating work environment
- Provide written documentation & specifications
Skills & Experience
- Dedicated to make a difference in a rapid-paced startup environment
- Experienced with analysis of genomic & epigenomic NGS data
- Experienced in visualization of complex experiments to derive biological insights
- Proficiency with a high level scripting language (R or Python)
- Cancer biology background a plus
- Experience with good software engineering practices (e.g., unit testing, code documentation) a plus
- Experience leveraging AWS based services (e.g., EC2, S3) to speed analyses a plus
- Familiar with high-performance computing infrastructures (e.g., SGE, Spark) a plus
Ph.D. in computational biology, machine learning, genomics, or related fields
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.