At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences for consumers & outstanding results for advertisers. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who live & breathe our company motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together. Were already a Unicorn & we need your help to take us farther.
Branchs Discovery product is changing how people search for in-app content on their phone. Our team is leading the charge on multiple industry-shifting products that will make the experience of using apps even more delightful. If this sounds interesting to you, we'd love to talk!
As a Senior Product Manager - Discovery, youll get to:
- Collect insights via understanding user needs, analytics, user feedback, internal stakeholders & market exploration.
- Prioritize product improvements to achieve key metrics.
- Brainstorm & define new product requirements.
- Work day-to-day with engineers to drive the implementation of new products & features & support existing ones.
- Track the performance of products, & measure & report on team goals to company management & other stakeholders.
- Coordinate with stakeholders across the organization to ensure successful pre- & post-launch activities.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of product management experience, including consumer product experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, or equivalent technical experience.
- A high degree of self-direction & independent drive.
- Ability to communicate well & influence people, both technical & non-technical.
- Comfort working with large data sets to produce actionable insights.
- An eye for design, usability, & user delight.
- Ability to track competitive products & draw meaningful insights.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working at a startup.
- Experience working on a search or data analytics product.
- Experience with mobile or Android.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made Comparablys list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!