Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product & customer experience. To help us on this path, we are looking for a GTM program manager who is passionate about cross-functional program management & brings expertise in working on go-to-market initiatives from pricing, pre-sales, marketing, to support for Twilio's Flex contact center platform.
Twilio is looking for a Program Manager who lives Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of leading multiple cross-team projects or operations. They also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years work experience in the high tech or SaaS product space (ideally on a product or GTM focused team)
- 3+ years project and/or management experience & experience executing against go-to-market operations (incl. customer success, sales, marketing, partnerships)
- Experience leading multiple projects or programs & working cross-functionally to deliver results; able to design programs & coordinate across multiple project managers
- Experience developing key metrics, reporting & partner updates related to projects/programs
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate product & go-to-market concepts to multiple teams
- Expertise in the enterprise software/ SaaS industry a plus
As a Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
Wear the customers shoes:
- Use project management tools & techniques to identify project scope, schedule, & resources involving multiple partners
- Collaborate with Product & customer-facing teams to drive the most critical go-to-market items forward.
Write it down:
- Document program/ project plans for cross-team initiatives & work with multiple teams both inside & outside of Twilio Flex team to get results on-schedule
Draw the owl:
- Contribute to the definition, development & tracking of multiple go-to-market streams.
- Consolidate project/ program metrics & lead regular reviews at the BU level
- Self-starter who can prioritize between multiple projects & programs to drive progress in a fast-paced & often ambiguous environment.
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. We do that by focusing relentlessly on building the most robust, programmable, customer-centric communications platform on the planet. Twilio daily reaches more than 5 million developers globally & every month, billions of voice & video calls are made & billions of messages are exchanged using our platform. We are in the middle of an incredible transformation of communications. Both consumers & businesses are changing how they communicate using new methods that are at the same time more delightful & much more powerful. We believe communications are at the heart of trustworthy interactions between people. In a more privacy & security focused world, Twilio is committed to ensuring that we have trustworthy customers on our platform & were able to propagate that trust into the ecosystem. This way Twilios customers remain compliant & have the most engaged & relevant communications on the planet. This is a unique opportunity for a program leader to take ownership of an essential part of our strategy & help take Twilio to the next level.
This position is a remote position (work from home) with at least 10% travel expected both domestically & internationally. When visiting our offices, you will enjoy our office perks: catered meals, snacks, game room, ergonomic desks, massages, Wednesday dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.