Senior Associate of Resident Success
Purview: Growth in enrollment & participation, leading to increased profitability
The Member Advisor (MA) is responsible for driving overall membership growth by building relationships & advising our Alfred members. Further, The MA is responsible for building & maintaining relationships based on trust with members, understanding their lifestyle needs, recommending services & converting enrolled members to active users.
Specifically, the MA excels at functioning as the outreach hub to members:
- Connecting with people of all types & backgrounds, forming meaningful relationships
- Articulating the unique value of Alfred services in a positive & compelling manner
- Building trust with members to determine specific lifestyle services & bundles that create value
- Balancing the strategic growth needs of the regions, regarding both enrollment growth within existing buildings, & overall increased conversion to a residents first service.
Increase Enrollment & Conversion to First Service
- Execute strategies & techniques to increase the total number of enrolled residents to converted spenders utilizing hospitality focused sales processes to meet expected goals.
- Follow up with residents after first service & post events to build rapport & sustainable member participation with Alfred.
- Work with Regional Operations teams cross functionally.
- Serve as a critical component of the Customer Journey that executes member facing touchpoints that increases member engagement.
Manage Effective Member Communication
- Function as an effective brand ambassador in all communications, positively articulating the benefits of Alfred service to members, employees, vendors, & other partners
- Continually promote our membership platform & Alfred services to our members, prospective members & other residents, encouraging service engagement & increases in membership & overall service utilization
- Coordinate first service for new members, including
- Get to know residents personally, making meaningful, impactful connections
- Support move in/move out experiences
- Setting them up for recurring service of membership packages.
- Collaborate effectively with vendors (and in partnership with the Regional Operations Manager) to schedule & deliver first member-requested services.
Coordinate with Greater Team
- Collaborate with the Regional Operations Team to improve regional profitability through member conversion.
- Represent the field perspective through proactive communications & participation with HQ teams
- Maintain meaningful personal relationships with members & partners ensuring Alfred remains front of mind as a beneficial service to all residents.
- Work with the regional team to continually identify opportunities to add value to the member experience.
- Regularly connect with peers across the company to discuss best practices, innovative changes to services, & ways to grow membership throughout all regions
- Trustworthiness, empathy, integrity, & an aspiration for excellence
- Self-motivation & strong innovation management skills
- Interpersonal savvy & an ability to interact with people
- Positive disposition that inspires & motivates peers & coworkers
- Problem-solving & solution-oriented approach to
- Strong written & verbal communication skills