Why we need you
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will be working closely with the Engineering & Data teams at HelloFreshGO, building a great foundation for our talented developers to thrive. As well as keeping a stable & healthy environment, you will be responsible for spreading your knowledge & making sure everyone is taking advantage of our easy to use cloud native infrastructure, & applying the best practices when it comes to Reliability, Observability, Monitoring, Containerisation, Performance, Security etc.
What your mission will be
- Build & maintain container clusters with Kubernetes & data infrastructure on Azure
- Deliver solid Infrastructure as a code by using automation tools such as Terraform
- Ensure the engineering organisation has self-service observability tools, & advocate for observability best practices
- Drive the alerting strategy in the tech organisation
- Remove toil in infrastructure through automation
- Pair with engineers throughout the tech organisation to spread SRE knowledge & best practices
What you need to shine
- You have at least 3-5 years work experience in a similar role
- You have back-end experience using .NET languages (C#/F#) or Python
- You have experience with system administration or infrastructure maintenance
- You have good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture & best practices
- You have strong experience working with cloud (Azure), Docker & containerisation technologies such as Kubernetes & Terraform
- You are familiar with operations: metrics/statistics, incident management, post mortems etc.
- You know what to monitor & alert when things go awry
- You LOVE automation & scripting (bash and/or powershell)
- You are an empathetic team-player with great interpersonal skills, who is passionate about mentoring & sharing knowledge to different stakeholders
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced, startup environment, with a problem-solving mindset
- You are fluent in english
- You have a valid work permits/visa for an immediate start
Who we are
HelloFreshGO was founded in 2017 in the vibrant HelloFresh tech hub Berlin, & since 2018, we are flying on our own! We are inspiring thousands of energized employees every day to have easy access to well-balanced, healthy affordable & delicious food. Our highlight: a smart fridge & catering boxes, full of tasty, healthy & fresh meals, snacks & drinks for fair prices across the whole country.
With us you have the best of two worlds - a real start-up feeling with our HelloFreshGO team as well as access to HelloFresh's network & professional experience. In order to reach our ambitious goals we are looking for smart & motivated people to join us in taking HelloFreshGO to the next level. Every day is different & brings new ideas. We are in an exciting development phase - the best time to become part of our team. Grow beyond yourself & leave your footprints in HelloFreshGO history!
What you will love about us
- A dynamic & fast-paced environment where you have an impact from day one
- The opportunity to grow & develop your professional strengths
- A chance to step into the exciting food-tech sector - & of course easy access to our fridge with weekly discounts as well as regular free food tastings
- International, passionate & amazing colleagues to welcome you
- Regular team events - we work hard but also want to have fun & spread happiness for our customers & our colleagues likewise!
- 2 free meals per week (discount on our fridge) & fresh fruit every week
- Learning & Development budget
- Flexible working hours
- A nice view of Moabit from our terrace, including a BBQ
- Competitive compensation
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Submit your application below including your earliest starting date & salary expectations!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!