As a Cyber Security Intern, this role will develop crucial & valuable information security skills as well as soft skills through the course of your internship. This is an opportunity to work alongside accomplished professionals & gain valuable skills for your future career in cybersecurity through project work, job shadowing, hands on work experience, & using tools for vulnerability scanning, phishing & information security training.
- Self-starter who is proactive & entrepreneurial
- Organized & detail-oriented
- Cross-functional team player
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, & problem-solving skills
What Youll Do:
- Learn & grow as & information security professional
- Make meaningful contributions to defend our employees from cybersecurity threats
- Policy & procedure review & analysis
- Risk Assessment & Management
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Incident Response
- Vulnerability Management
Here at IEX, we are dedicated to an inclusive workplace & culture. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. This policy not only complies with all applicable laws & protects workers' rights but is vital to IEXs overall mission & values.