Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
DPS Risk Services partners with our clients to provide future-ready risk products & services that enable them to achieve superior performance. The Product Manager role operates as the product owner for one or more products within the risk product line. Ownership encompasses awareness of market trends, development of product strategy, & delivery/launch of new world-class products & features. Ability to ideate solutions for client business objectives, develop requirements, define product position/pricing, & launch them effectively are key factors to success in this role.
DPS Risk Services is seeking someone with the ability to drive results while working independently within a complex environment. As important, the position calls for a proven ability in leading & collaborating with cross functional teams while building strong relationships.
- Own the development of the product strategy, go-to-market plans, & all elements related to product documents (concept document, business case, product backlog).
- Develop/manage product financials including product pricing & revenue/expense forecasting.
- Drive the development & management of the product roadmap to define & support the product goals.
- Clearly understand & articulate the value of Visa's products & drive the development of product, features, & functionality.
- Translate market & customer insights to drive product strategy & decisions.
- Initiate & drive collaboration with designers to create preliminary design concepts & work with engineering to implement & iterate.
- Collaborate with internal Visa teams (e.g., regional teams, Product Marketing, Business Development) to define & execute a cohesive strategy related to a specific product or feature.
- Collaborate with internal operational teams (e.g., Training, Account Management, Implementations) to efficiently & effectively launch new products & features.
- Vendor management for select products may also be required.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience with a Bachelors Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience building, launching, & growing multiple products at a technology, financial services, or comparable company.
- Demonstrated ability to create complete, concise business & technical level requirements including experience with use cases, report & screen mock-ups, API file transmissions, & cross-functional requirements.
- Ability to build cross-functional consensus among internal & external stakeholders to drive business results.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical & influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative & build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to work creatively with strong problem solving skills & ability to manage multiple priorities & demands.
- Proven ability to take initiative & build strong, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative & fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to translate user requirements across diverse functional areas into a compelling product vision.
- Proficiency in advanced communication skills focusing on development of audience-specific documentation; advanced Excel/spreadsheet; & presentation/speaking skills.
- Experience with Agile methodology to drive product development & delivery.
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma is preferred.
- Ability to work independently within a complex environment.
- Ability to develop content independently & prioritize work flow with limited supervision, often under significant time constraints.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Power Point, Visio, Excel, & Outlook.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
- This position is based in Highlands Ranch, CO - relocation assistance will not be offered at this time.
- This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
- This position will be performed in an office setting.The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms
- Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.