Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired "ContentKing" - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with & across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, & support technical solutions in full-stack development tools & technologies
- Explore & experiment with diverse datasets to generate rich insights & recommendations for our users
- Participate in software design, documentation, development, engineering approach, delivery & support of applications developed in the team
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for you & your team's deliverables
- Leverage modern tools & techniques to develop clean, efficient, & reusable code
- Demonstrate empathy, respect, professionalism, & fairness in everything you do
What youll bring:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in software engineering using one or more of: Java, Python, and/or Scala
- BS, Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Deep interest in performing in a software engineering role focusing on multiple areas of the stack, from data ingestion to visualization, from pure abstractions to messy business logic
- You have experience engineering software that leverages cloud computing platforms (preferably AWS) & container orchestration (preferably Kubernetes)
- Foundational experience in Data Science & AI/ML
- Basic understanding of Data Engineering & Distributed Systems using tools like Kafka, Spark, Parquet, Aurora, Cassandra, Redis, SQS, SNS, S3, & more
- Strong overall communication skills & the ability to work collaboratively
- Growth-mindset: Willingness to learn new technologies & processes. Proven ability to learn & adapt to new, complex development environments
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & multitask in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
Why You Should Join
Conductor is a People-First & Customer-First company. We are looking for engaged & passionate technology leaders that can raise the bar. We have built a highly collaborative culture of technical excellence with tremendous opportunity to have an immediate impact in the day-to-day life of our employees & customers & drive the company's success & growth. We all share the same values, innovate, & motivate each other to attain ambitious goals, & celebrate each others success.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here to accelerate your career & make a difference in organic marketing industry.
Our Core Values
- Collaboration: We believe that individuals do their best work when working together in diverse, inclusive, & cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way, & holding ourselves to a higher standard of work ethics & excellence.
- Growth: We believe individuals do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, & changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness & honesty to set clear expectations & hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
Conductors search & content intelligence platform helps marketers create & optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, & higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards & workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, & demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO & content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services & support including site audits, site migrations, & managed services that empower in-house marketing teams & digital marketing agencies to drive results & put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include leading global & emerging enterprise brands.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.