Software Engineer, Data Science Algorithms
Location: San Diego
TigerGraphs ML/AI department is looking for developers to transform TigerGraph's high-performance graph algorithm library into the leading graph data science library. TigerGraph's database is the most scalable graph database for analytics, whereas Graph analytics & Graph ML are areas of active academic research & of rapidly growing business use.
What You'll Do
- Contribute to TigerGraph's Data Science Library by implementing algorithms & functions used for machine learning & analytics.
- Benchmark & optimize algorithms to provide users with top performance.
- Keep up with new developments in graph analytics & machine learning.
- Provide documentation & demos of your contributions.
- Continually strive to provide users with the best graph data science capabilities & experience.
- BS in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or a related field with 2+ years of experience or MS with 1+ year of experience
- Talent & passion for algorithm design & problem solving
- Working knowledge of C-family & Python languages. Some SQL experience
- Linux OS & command line experience
- Preferred: Ability to read research papers describing new algorithms.
- Ability to work independently, manage deadlines & set priorities
- Passion for the start-up environment