Director, Global Compensation & Equity
We are currently seeking a Director, Global Compensation & Equity in Redwood City, CA or remote US to join our Global Total Rewards team. On a global level will be the main point person to administer our corporate compensation programs such as bonus, focal merit & quarterly grants. This role will implement & administer compensation plans, programs, policies & processes. Will lead a team of 2 analysts.
Looking for an energetic, detail oriented, tech savvy, & hands-on Director to join our fast-paced growing team.
Will manage overall corporate compensation program, consult with managers & leadership team on compensation inquiries & requests, maintain & streamline our global salary range structure, run education & training sessions with managers & employees on compensation offerings, recommend compensation & equity packages for hiring, promotions & retention & manage/coach analysts on the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administers compensation & equity plans, policies & programs (e.g. focal exercise(s), quarterly bonus cycles, annual compensation range maintenance, audits of compensation data, etc.)
- Consults & advises managers on proposed salary adjustments (e.g. merit/promotional increases, market adjustments) for conformance to established guidelines, policies & practices
- Provides recommendations for new or revised jobs classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment/compensation range
- Creates job career paths for various groups within the organization to provide career architecture
- Oversees salary survey submissions
- Advises HRBPs & managers on cash compensation & equity related inquiries (e.g. spot bonuses, retention grants)
- Maintains & improves comprehensive job family structure, allowing for a strong career path for employees across all organizations & regions
- Manages & compiles quarterly equity lists for board approval & for use in burn rate analysis
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree or the equivalent
- 5+ years with in a fast-paced public technology and/or software company
- 10+ years of experience administering compensation & public company equity based programs, policies & processes globally
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving ability is required
- High attention to detail required
- Ability to manage multiple projects & priorities
- Strong project management ability & experience is required
- Intermediate/Advanced level user Excel skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills