We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were one of the fastest-growing vacation rental companies in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What were looking for
We're seeking a hard working, energetic employee to help us serve our guests with our growing portfolio of vacation homes.The primary purpose of this position is to serve resort guests during their stay by making it easier & more enjoyable to arrive, check in & stay at the property. A Bell Attendant will assist guests & ensure proper handling of their luggage while maintaining a professional appearance & cordial attitude to both guests as well as staff members. This position will promote resort standards & effectively provide services personally or refer requests to the appropriate department manager as needed to exceed guest expectations. This person also provides assistance to guests in the process of check-in, check-out, room moves & other related service needs as requested.
While this position begins as temporary/seasonal, you may have the opportunity to obtain full-time employment based on your skill set & the company's growth.
What youll do
- Greet guests & offer luggage assistance as needed, including check in, check out, & room moves
- Deliver messages, luggage, packages, flowers, cribs, highchairs, shower chairs, newspapers, & ice or run errands as required to exceed guest expectations
- Answer questions pertaining to amenities, services, policies, attractions, dining, entertainment, directions etc.
- Coordinate transportation needs for owners & guests
- Keep main entrance, lobby & porte-cochere clean & free of trash or other debris
- Maintain luggage carts to ensure they are in working order
- Maintain positive customer & associate relationships
- Be responsive to the needs of our guests, associates & all we come into contact with on the job
- Performs other duties as needed
Skills you'll need
- Weekend availability
- 1 year of front desk / bell attendant experience in a hospitality/hotel environment and/or
- 1 year of customer service experience in service or retail environment
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
What you'll get
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with up to a 6% company match
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All of the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture