THAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Talent Operations Coordinator at The Knot WorldWide enables the success of our Talent Acquisition team through organization, coordination & recruiting support to Recruiters based in US, Spain, Ireland, & India. Talent Operations supports the core functions of our team & we are looking for a strong team member that will help us build to scale as we look for new ways to support the growth of our Talent Acquisition function globally.
The organized & creative Talent Operations Coordinator (you!) will keep our team running smoothly. You understand the recruiting process & onboarding process to ensure our hires have a smooth transition to becoming employees. You will have an impact in the upholding of standard processes & supporting the foundation for an effective Recruiting Team to help us acquire top talent for TKWW.
- Support management & use of an online applicant tracking system
- Own employee referral program
- Provide customer service to emails we receive to our general inbox
- Assist with the hiring process, background checks, & creation of offer letters for various departments as needed
- Assist with Interview coordination (phone, in-person, & virtual)
- Manage travel booking for candidates & new hires
- Ensure our team process docs are up to date
- Ensures our team documents & files are organized
- Works with our Talent Brand team to ensure a best in class candidate experience globally
SUCCESSFUL TALENT OPERATIONS COORDINATOR CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 6 months - 2 years experience in administrative roles, staffing, recruiting or career placement
- Passion for learning with the ability to learn new systems quickly. (You are always learning about developments & improvements in current systems to continue learning & developing your skills & have a growth attitude!)
- Discretion to maintain confidential information
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service to all you connect with
- Knack for prioritizing efficiently & multi-tasking
- Enthusiasm with the ability to thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Exceptional organizational skills & fierce attention to detail
- An understanding of how details matter & remain focused to get them correct
- Previous experience using an applicant tracking system (ideally Greenhouse), preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & G-suite, preferred
- Spanish fluency, preferred
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.