The Senior Analyst, Growth Marketings will join an entrepreneurial, analytical marketing team focused on accelerating growth & will support strategy formulation & execution to drive top-line growth via new customer acquisition. As a part of the Growth Strategy team, this role will also gain exposure to technology, media, advertising, retail & fashion, a focus on learning & professional development with experienced managers, and, most importantly, a fun team of analysts & managers who enjoy working together.
What youll accomplish:
- Manage multi-million dollar marketing campaigns, focusing on acquiring new customers
- Help formulate & execute marketing strategies to achieve business goals
- Develop close partnerships with our digital marketing partners & a gain deep understanding of the levers we can pull to optimize for success
- Monitor marketing channel performance metrics & utilize data to optimize & accelerate channel growth
- Partner with innovative digital marketing companies to utilize new tools, techniques & advertising strategies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, Technology & Buying/Merchandising to develop strategies & guide execution
- Contribute to the overall customer acquisition marketing & growth strategy
THE RIGHT FIT:
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing or a quantitative field
- BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Economics, Mathematics or other concentrations with a significant quantitative focus
- Track record of high achievement as demonstrated by GPA (3.5+) & professional trajectory
- Strong interest in retail, e-commerce, fashion and/or B2C marketing
- Exceptional analytical horsepower & data-driven problem-solving skills
- High tolerance for ambiguity with proven ability to drive to action
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- An innovative, positive, & self-directed attitude
Bonus points for
If youve got everything going on above, youre already a strong fit. If you have the following too? You earn some extra credit from us.
- Prior experience in e-commerce or retail industries
- Experience managing a budget & knowledge of P&L best practices
- Experience using BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, etc.)
- Design of experiments & measurement in marketing
Rue Gilt Groupe (RGG) is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company made up of Rue La La, Gilt, Gilt City, & Shop Premium Outlets. At the forefront of fashion & technology, were in the business of making people happy.
At RGG, we utilize world-class merchandising, technology, & marketing to bring our shopping experience to life, & we hire world-class people to do it. Our high-end, flash-sale model has disrupted the retail industry & offers more than 30 million Members access to coveted designers & brands.
We grab coffee & brainstorm new ways to excite & delight our Members & each other. We volunteer together. We plan some serious surprises for our coworkers, because nothing sparks creativity like a cereal bar or an afternoon slice of cake. And we dont hesitate to use our associate discount after all, were as enthusiastic about style as our Members.
The way we work? Its so much more than what happens between the weekends. It builds confidence in ourselves to think, create, & innovate, so we can deliver the first-rate experience todays customers demand.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law